is he playing games?

bad_romance

what does it mean if a guy normally smile at you but then igorn you completely... and then they start talking and smiling at you.

like if you walk face to face him and than he look away completely. but now he acts so different again.

is he trying to see what im reaction is? and obviously my reaction was once when i walk past him i igorned him too.

and also what does it also mean if he know you can hear him but still talk about girls to his mate. ( is this a sign his a player ? or trying to make me jealouse?)

thanks so much

It mean's that he's being a guy and you're overthinking things, he's probably not wanting to approach you for some reason so you should just talk to him. The really funny thing about guys is that we don't do things with ambiguous meanings, so take nearly everything for face value.

In other words stop trying to analyze the guy and just talk to him, haha.

what does it mean if a guy normally smile at you but then igorn you completely... and then they start talking and smiling at you.

like if you walk face to face him and than he look away completely. but now he acts so different again.

is he trying to see what im reaction is? and obviously my reaction was once when i walk past him i igorned him too.

and also what does it also mean if he know you can hear him but still talk about girls to his mate. ( is this a sign his a player ? or trying to make me jealouse?)

thanks so much

This could mean anything. Honestly, he could have other things on his mind besides you.

If you really need to know, pay more attention to his body language and how he reacts when you talk to him.

Archived