success from no contact

infamous

i just want to hear from you all of situations where no contact has worked and how long did you use it for ?

i the girl of my dreams left me 3months ago for someone else and it relates to greener grass syndrome because it was a low point in our realtionship which majority was unreal both so in love then someone came along when we were argueing a few times and she left just before i was to propose didnt give me a proper reason used reverse syc, 2 times told me where to go and then contacted me with a call or msg after i begged then gave me hope and let me down.

the sex was the best sex i have ever had and she always told me that and we had it nearly daily and we didnt live together we would find any place to do it. she also told me she never ever felt this way about her previous bfs. the chemistry between us was unreal we use to read eachothers minds say the same things at the same time and be so close.she deleted me on facebook but didnt block me there is still a pic of me in her pictures and she hasnt changed her email passwords and she knows i know them.

the attraction to eachother was unreal we use to rip eachother clothes of and sometimes we would just make out for hours like school kids and we are 26 and 28 years old wat the hell i know

she didnt have a job for 6 months and i stuck by her then she got one and then i improve her resume and apply for a better one for her then within a couple weeks of her getting the job she broke up with me

2days before we broke up went out for a nice dinner had sex after then 2 days later she breaks it off

i found out 4 days before we broke up some guy added her on facebook and started msging her with his nuymber she rejected at first but he gave her the number i found out from her phone bill she was texting and speaking to this guy flat out

4 days is really enough time to think things through and make a decision like that she always make decisions in the heat of the moment

shes really insecure

has anyone have exs come back after there rebound has broken down ?

just wondering if people know of girls who leave the relationship when the honeymoon period is over she has been in a few

this guy is overweight and his engagement broke up in september last year he is obvious using her to rebound but how can it last two prople rebounding on eachother ?

11 days ago i finally said im not going to contact her anymore then 2 days later i see her drive past my house she works in the area but there are shorter ways for her to get home

my birthday was yesterday and i got no msg nothing it was a hard day

my referring to my situation the thread what do i do now ?

I have a success story. My bf of a year and a half left me when things got hard. We stayed in contact for a couple of months, texting every few days, he got another gf and felt the need to tell me all about her. Finally I couldn't take the hurt anymore and went strict nc, within a week he was single again and begging for me back.

I think this may be a rare situation, we were apart for a total of four months.

One quote that got me through a lot was...One of two things will happen, either she will realize she was wrong and come back, or you will realize she wasn't worth it and move on. I think it is a very true quote

it sucks when they forget your birthday...my ex also didn't text me to say happy birthday and it made me feel sad. 2 months before my birthday when we were celebrating his, he asked me what present i wanted for it and then 2 weeks later he broke up with me so suddenly... I believe he did not have the guts to tell me it was because of someone else. It's been 6 months and I have not moved on much. I deleted his phone number yesterday though because I would often text him. Good luck, my friend!

well here's my story, hopefully it is a success in the making....about a year and half ago, my boyfriend broke up with me. It was hard time for both of us...we were arguing all the time, he was distant, there was a death in the family, and things got so intense that he just ended things. I was devastated and went into NC to let myself heal. He told me he wanted to space and wanted to be alone because all the arguing got to him.

Basically to make this short, I went into NC (sorta) and every week or so, I would get texts from him to see how I was doing. Some I responded to and others I ignored. I tried to move on from the relationship and worked to improve myself, read relationship books, and went out with friends. 3 months later, I noticed his contact increased from every week to every couple days till one night he asked if he could come over and hang out. I agreed and from there on out, we worked out our problems and reconciled about two weeks after that night.

With my situation though, I honestly tried to move on. I always hoped he would change his mind and come back, but I didn't wait. I realized if it was meant to be, it would happen in its own time.

is there such a thing as meant to be because not the moment we have been apart for 3 months nc for 11 days but i truley believe we are meant for eachother so its hard to move because i feel as if someday things will work out

and how long should i stick to nc ?

You should stick to NC until you have healed and have moved on from this relationship. I mean, basically the day should come where you realize that whether she is in your life or not, you will be happy and don't need her to make you feel complete. NC is to basically allow you to heal and not be stuck in this relationship.

has anyone have exs come back after there rebound has broken down ?

just wondering if people know of girls who leave the relationship when the honeymoon period is over she has been in a few

this rebound guy is overweight and his engagement broke up in september last year he is obvious using her to rebound but how can it last two people rebounding on eachother ? could it work ?

should i go on a date in this period even though i dont want to and im still in love with my ex ?

i honestly think shes moved on but i messed i felt ike i was force into saying i love you before i felt that way an i said i wasnt sure sometimes after i saw different sides of her i do love her and i always reinsured her i wouldnt leave because i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her seriously talking abouit marriage within 6 months come on im i the only one thinkin that is nuts

One thing that killed me was in late november a couple weeks after the break she came and picked me up and il i said was i was sorry things will be different and she said no as she dropped me off she gave me a big pash on the lips which made me think we would get back together but it hasnt happen

the breakup wasnt a nasty one i mean she was nasty after i begged her and went over the top in late december but since then we have spoken a hand full of times and have but good with eachother she doesnt want to see me i feel like she hasnt totally closed the door because i think now she thinks she can have me anytime she want but at the start she came after me and played hard to get which drove her crazy because she is so hot if she ever wanted a guy she would get him

^So she is with someone else and is possibly sleeping with them and she is telling you that if you were with someone she wouldnt go back to you? Selfish and you seem like you might be better off without her....sorry to say

Dating will come to you when you are ready. Might do you some good to get out and meet new people.

Good luck...the road to recovery is long and hard

i know where your coming from but know one is perfect yes she is selfish and immature but i love her and want her back

i recently met someone else its been 3months since the break up but ive been talkin and msging flat out with someone else starting this week what should i do ? should i date this girl even though i am not over my ex ?

its sad because she wanted the realtionship to move fast so i did i but she didnt have a job for 6 months i went overseas for 2 then when i got back i didnt have a job for about a month

Now ive been really upset because im in the position now to build a new home and im look at signing up for something in the next few weeks if only she had have been patient with me for 3 more months she would have got what she wanted

i hear her and her sister are now looking at buying a home so maybe the realtionship with this new guy is going no where

Is it to late for no contact we broke up in november have been in touch since until the start of feb in jan i try no contact for 3 weeks last time i spoke i said i wont contact her anymore

Bro im gonna tell you the only thing you need to hear....move on with your life. No one

knows the amswers the all these questions and u cant just keep holding on like this. This may sound insensitive and all but believe me i know what its like I went through the exact same thing, id say it was worse cause she didnt even try to contact me. Bottom line is you gotta move on and if she does come back you can decide whats best for you.

Infamous, you are getting a lot of solid advice from people. Start changing your way of thinking about this woman as soon as possible. It will be very beneficial for you in the future.

As hard as it may be, think of her flaws. Think about the things you didn't like about her.

Also, imagine your future without her. Imagine yourself being happy without her and living your life well.

Archived