What works best...a BJ first or going down on the girl first?

shygal2008

Whats everyones preference..doing oral on her first or do the guys like their BJ first??? Ladies what do you think as well?

My bf usually prefer oral on me then actual sex.

When giving bj's it's usually all about him though.

In the beginning we used to do 69 alot, so we'd both get pleasure together.

I'd rather get oral first though, since I feel akward after he has already orgasmed, and doesn't seem as into it as before that happens.

Wow... I had all kinds of responses lined up, but all I can think is OMG HOW UTTERLY BORING! Don't PLAN anything... Seriously. The best sex is ALWAYS the "surprise" sex. If you both know the routine you will quickly be looking outside the relationship for excitment.

And, regarding the guys that don't like to go down, yes, there are plenty. I married one. He thought it was (his words) disgusting. Thanks for the pick me up EX-hubby!!!

And BTW, there are men out there who don't like BJ's too... But I think they just never had a GREAT one....

A little oral on her first - women like the feeling of being irresistible and being taken. Then a little oral on him. Then sex and he has his first orgasm. If the woman hasn't cum yet, she should be worked up after all this for oral and multiple orgasms. This gives the guy some recuperation time and he should be ready to go again after watching her writhe around. And then cuddle and rest for a few minutes. Then a little oral on him will probably get things started yet again. You get the idea. I hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!

Archived