What works best...a BJ first or going down on the girl first?

shygal2008

I would say BJ first, but not to completion. Then work on the girl - in my preference until she goes at least once - then intercourse, that way she is still on a high and you can push her even further into a place of pleasure, ending only when the guy finishes.

You hate going down on a girl??? Hmmm i don't think i'd ever be in a relationship with someone who didn't enjoy that or at least be ''equal'' about pleasuring one another but i'd be even more excited if he liked it and expressed it to me!!!!!!!

Girls am i the only one who feels this way?

Lol. Honestly, 69 always seemed like a horrible idea to me. It means that my nose will be in his balls and his hair in my lady parts.....

What's wrong with that? Your mouth and nose are close to his balls during a BJ anyway. Unless you're talking about a height issue.

OP: I'm pretty generous, so I usually go for the BJ first.

What's wrong with that? Your mouth and nose are close to his balls during a BJ anyway. Unless you're talking about a height issue.

OP: I'm pretty generous, so I usually go for the BJ first.

Yeah, my nose is above his balls and free to breath. In a 69 situation, my face would be pretty much smashed into his privates. That doesn't sound appealing to me.

I gave him a blow job upside down once. It was awkward and he said he didn't like it. My tongue wasn't hitting the spots that it normally would.

Archived