Not sure what to do....as usual!!

Ahhh

So here's what happen...right after Christmas, me and the girl I had been seeing decided it would be best if we tried to be just friends for a while. She wasn't really sure if she wants a relationship at this point in her life and is the type of person that questions everything. Every move, every thought, ever aspect of life. Anyway, I like her more than a friend and really wanted our relationship to work out, but I decided to respect her and back off the romance and just try to be there in a friend sort of way. Well that lasted about a week and the next weekend we went out, we were hooking up again. Still after that she claims she doesn't know what she wants even though she missed me. I again try to back off and she can sense my distance. I always end up giving in and talking or hanging out with her. We still talk almost everyday, but the last few times we hung out, we ended the night with a hug and not a huge make out session. When we talk, it's like we're a couple, "how was your day" type a thing. Im just so confused about where we stand, and I know if I ask her it will push her away. Anyway, I decided to send her flowers for V-day and was planing on taking her out to diner. Im not sure it's a great idea but I feel like I should. Any thoughts?

I advise you not to send those flowers or take her out to dinner. I think the best thing you can do is stop giving in to seeing and talking to her and give her space to really get her head straightened out and decide if she wants to indeed have a relationship with you or not. I think all of this indecisiveness and still meeting up is counterproductive to the end goal of being together.

Archived