Friends w/ Benfits, becoming something more? Im confused...

fish_face

So I have had this friends with benefits for a while now, but I moved far away for about 4 months. During this time we still talked ALOT even though we werent hooking up. Recently, I moved back and we have a sex a few times. The sex has changed SO much compared to what we did before, it has gone from just sex to almost making love. He is so sweet with me and honestly makes it more about me than him. The other day we actually just layed there and cuddled for a while, we never ever did that before. Even the way he kisses me has changed. The sex we have now is so close and personal, he holds my hands and squeezes me tight.

Is this normal, or does it mean he might have feelings for me?

He has also been asking me to hang out at times other than sex, which he DIDNT do before. When I first got back he said he still wasnt looking for a relationship, but now hes acting so different!! Before it was always me who initiated any conversations other than plans for sex, but lately I find myself going about my day and him texting/messaging me first, JUST TO TALK & ask how my day was.

I know I do, and will always have feelings for him, because he was my first (not my only though, if that matters) but I am just taking it step by step...and Im honestly happy right now.

Im just curious as to see what others think of the situation

Thank You

It's not a bad sign exactly.

I was in a FWB situation once and about 3-4 months before the guy decided he wanted a relationship after all, things did become more coupley. He was more affectionate, more caring etc etc.

However, try not to raise your hopes up. There could be other events in his personal life that are making him reach out for affection, so until he comes to you asking for something more serious, I would try not to get overly excited. People tell you what they are and what they want, and so far he's not said anything more about a relationship.

However, try not to raise your hopes up. There could be other events in his personal life that are making him reach out for affection, so until he comes to you asking for something more serious, I would try not to get overly excited. People tell you what they are and what they want, and so far he's not said anything more about a relationship.

EXACTLY, haha...thats why Im trying very hard to just take it as it comes

Archived