Men would you/have you had sexual experiences with older women?

shygal2008

3 different woman

first time the woman was 45

second time the woman was 42

(i was 21 at the time)

one was my best friends mom....the other one was the moms friends...it was all about

lust,drunken hook upse, they were hot dont get me wrong, i had fun but it was nothing more than that...

and now im dating a 36 year old

and im 26

^^ this is serious, it much deeper...took things slow, wanted to show her that it

wasnt just about hooking up but that i really cared for her..so far so good...it LDR

right now until i finish school this yr and i will either get an apartment closer to her

or move in..whatever we decide.

Thanks for the responses!!!!! I would say anything more then 5 or 6 years i would consider OLDER i know many people dating or married to one another where they were 2 or 3 years apart (woman older BOTH in their 30's & 40's) and to me thats not a big deal at all...they are ALL still together

Yup!! Im 20 she's 40 FWB once or 2 times a week depends on what where up too, just like Dabladeroden I might just fall for her....But I cant get past the fact that it just wouldnt be right when shes 60 and Im 40, seems a little to distant to ever let it get that serious.

Yup!! Im 20 she's 40 FWB once or 2 times a week depends on what where up too, just like Dabladeroden I might just fall for her....But I cant get past the fact that it just wouldnt be right when shes 60 and Im 40, seems a little to distant to ever let it get that serious.

has she fallen for you at all?

has she fallen for you at all?

Its quite the situation but yes, she has a little....but due to her past she doesnt express feelings often but when she does I can tell she cares more then she wants to lead on.

I think in time we will see where things go, She's gorgeous, people say she looks 30 or even less, wonder if when she's sixty she'll be looking 40?? haha...But this is the part thats starting to make me think, shes such a great person and the maturity level is so nice and attractive....ugh wish she was like 30-35 I would jump all over a relationship in a heart beat!

Had a fwb, I was 21 she was 28.. it was great, had sex like every day, but we barely talk anymore now as she said that she is afraid to grow more feelings.

I also liked her as a friend, however I understand it ain't working with the sexual tension

Doc Blaze! Tagging your friends mom? You sir, I salute you!

I have had a couple older women.

The oldest was 48 and I was 28 at the time. We only had sex once but it was some of the best sex of my life. We are still friends btw and she is also now my lawyer.

The other is a woman that I see on and off. She is 38 and I am now 29. Her I like alot. She is a very loving person and the sex is fantastic.

The great thing about older woman is that they are calm, loving and overall allot less brain damage then the younger girls. And thats not to say that I don't love the younger girls too.

There is a great song called "Older Women" by Ronnie McDowell that sums this all up perfectly.

Doc Blaze! Tagging your friends mom? You sir, I salute you!

I have had a couple older women.

The oldest was 48 and I was 28 at the time. We only had sex once but it was some of the best sex of my life. We are still friends btw and she is also now my lawyer.

The other is a woman that I see on and off. She is 38 and I am now 29. Her I like alot. She is a very loving person and the sex is fantastic.

The great thing about older woman is that they are calm, loving and overall allot less brain damage then the younger girls. And thats not to say that I don't love the younger girls too.

There is a great song called "Older Women" by Ronnie McDowell that sums this all up perfectly.

we arent friends anymore not my fault...she made the first move..lol

Archived