The countdown begins

KG

Woke up feeling very uneasy, and realised thet today is the anniversary of her coming home, 3 years ago. And so the countdown begins until the end of th e month, when she died.

Xanax won't touch the sadness I feel, I'm so empty inside. I was hoping I would cope better this year, but it doesn't look like I will.

I love you,

ME!

KG,

I wish there was something I could say but mere words just don't seem to have the substance to express what I want to say.

I believe you are better than last year. I believe these times although hard and painful remind you of how much love there was between the two of you.

That my friend is something to be cherished......

Big Bro hug buddy

Lost

It is so hard emotionally to face an important date attached to our loved one's passing. Maybe you don't have to think of things in terms of better or worse, but just feel as you are, whatever that may be. Whatever you are experiencing is true to you, your heart and your soul, and there is a beauty and honesty in that. There is a humaness and rightness about our heart's emotions, gentle, hopeful, sad, or difficult as they may be.

Safe inside your soul she lives, always........and beyond.....

May peace touch your heart during this month of great reflection and feeling......

Archived