Why would he(ex) do this..am i overthinking it or what?

chocolate_86

my ex who i only was with for a very short time on and off,requested my best friend on facebook,more than a year later.i was upset by this,she knows he was an * * * * * * * and hurt me and she doesn't even like him,so why accept??

i'm his fb friend too but i only check out what he's doing once in a while,even if we don't talk and i was with him so i don't need an excuse.i'm so upset with her for accepting.she has a boyfriend by the way.am i overthinking the whole thing or am i right to be upset about this??he has like 400 friends and they're mainly girls,but i feel like she is my friend,not his.and she has told me before she wanted to hit him and abuse him for me because he made her really angry with what he did but i told her not to because i didn't want it to seem like i cared..i'm so confused,its tearing me up.do i talk to my friend about this or not?

I wouldn't worry, Facebook is evil i tell ya. Many people just randomly add friends to their list without even thinking about it, and just to have more friends appear on their Facebook. When i used Facebook, i would rarely get a random friend request from someone i didn't know, but i would add them anyway if we had mutual friends.

Archived