Gifts for my ex or her roommates?

tripped

So for about a month I was staying with my girlfriend at her apartment. My girlfriend broke up with me because us spending so much time together so fast made her freak out about getting serious. She thought she might have feelings for someone else. Needless to say, I moved home rather quickly.

Since then, my girlfriend has told me that she made a mistake, loves me, but still thinks a break would be best while she gets through her midterms. Her midterms end in a couple of days, and I havent really talked to her for about 2 weeks. I have no idea what she is thinking about in terms of us.

I have two questions. 1) I never got to thank her roommates for letting me stay at there place for so long. It was my original intent to take them out for dinner, or buy them a nice appliance. But I havent even talked to them since I left three weeks ago. I feel like I should mail them an inexpensive gift of some sort, and a letter. Would this be weird? Suggestions?

Also, with Valentine's Day coming up, would it be bad to send my ex something in the mail? I want her back so badly, and I'm sure we will talk on friday or saturday and I will know more about where we stand, but by then it will be too late to send anything. I miss her like crazy. Bad idea?

So she freaked out because the relationship was going way too fast.

She wanted some space. NC for 2 weeks......

I don't think sending anything to your ex or treating her roommates dinner

will be the best option at this point......but again, trust your instinct.

Think again about what you are trying to do.

Is this something what your ex wants?

I think sending a thank you gift would be really sweet, but maybe a little weird since you waited awhile. Just make sure that the real reason you are sending a gift is because of what you said, and not because you think it will make her think of you or whatever. (not saying this is the case, but it might come accross as that way since you waited awhile)

And as for your ex let her make the first move. If she got freaked out then just stay low key for now.

Archived