My relationship feels incomplete..

Perrin83

are you talking about sexual or can you just explain alittle better in detail so I can try to help I think I get what your saying but want to make sure

Sex is a part of it..just intimacy in general really. I mean, we hug and kiss, but it rarely lasts more than 5 or so seconds. My body is too hot in the bed or my hands are too cold, so I can't really hold her very well, just a hand on the hip (after they warm up). And she isn't really sexual, doesn't know what turns her on, doesn't want to talk about it..

I understand what you mean to me you need to have both to have a strong relationship. But try to talk to her more or just experiment to find something that turns her on, but if she isn't willing to work on it , it might not work out in the long run or aleast talk about it because you will always feel like there is something missing,,,,,,,,, and i feel it its all tied in with emtional how long you been together

I understand what you mean to me you need to have both to have a strong relationship. But try to talk to her more or just experiment to find something that turns her on, but if she isn't willing to work on it , it might not work out in the long run or aleast talk about it because you will always feel like there is something missing,,,,,,,,, and i feel it its all tied in with emtional how long you been together

A little bit over a year..I fell pretty hard for her, she's quirky But the "newness" is gone, as she said.

communication works great I was like you and my fiance was like her we almost broke up until we got in an argument about it and he see what it means to me so he started working on being more initment and now we are getting married things work out things like this are like hiccups and if both sides are willing to find common ground things will work out good luck

Archived