What to get a romantic boyfriend for V Day.

WomanWriter

I would like to find something special but simple. I recently told him I loved him but I don't want to make a big deal because it's our first Valentine's Day. I'd like it to be kinda subtle yet satisfying. Any suggestions? Here's his profile:

He's a close to 30 year old Christian guy.

Not really into clothes.

He loves airplanes, rockets, and anything having to do with space.

He likes antique furniture and 40s era music.

He's detail-oriented, so he loves anything hands-on like crafts, model cars, etc.

He doesn't have any high tech appliances because he's poor.

He loves to drink and brew tea.

He loves movies (but he already has a video membership)

He enjoys Christian music/he sings in the choir

He works with kids

He likes Italian food.

He loves sweets but he's Diabetic

I want to surprise him at his job, maybe.

Any ideas?

ive never understood threads asking for advice on what to get their significant other. sure you can come up with some creative ideas on what you could do. you 'know' him better than us, have you tried checking out link removed? they usually let you check off the occasion and for whom. they have some pretty good ideas.

My friend who is diabetic, got a huge sugar free basket of goodies from her boy friend for her bday last year... it was really sweet. Maybe a small basket with a little of everything? I don't know your budget.. but if you got some nice tea, a sugar free treat, and maybe itunes gift card/cd/something musical and just put it nicely into a basket?

Also, the one that never fails is cooking for him. Italian dinner? With diabetic-friendly desserts. And it's always fun to dress up or extremely down when staying inside

As for surprising him at his job... might be too much, atleast for the guys I know. But surprising him with a dinner when he gets home?

Oh, but you could have someone or you deliver Vday treats for him and the kids! He sounds like the guy who would really like that!

He loves airplanes, rockets, and anything having to do with space.

He's detail-oriented, so he loves anything hands-on like crafts, model cars, etc.

link removed has a lot of cool cheap gadgets for guys... totally PG-13. The kids might have a kick out of it too.

Archived