A little advice needed

Shattered91

So there is this girl who I have known for a few years and just recently we have been getting closer and closer.

We always flirt and even have been on dates and kissed a few times.

She confessed that she really does like me.

We really have some chemistry between us.

But she's afraid of getting in a relationship. She says she will probably change and she doesn't know how. She has never been in a relationship and she is a little shy to most. She says she is freaked out by being "A couple"

Help me out here. Please

Then tell her you really care about her, and you're willing to take that chance. but how does she know she'll hurt you if shes never been in a relationship? what better way to start than being with a friend who cares about you. just take it slow, day by day. and tell her not to worry so much & block out something that could possibly grow into an amazing relationship.

So I've been taking everyone's advice. I reassured her that there is nothing to be afraid of. We've been pretty close lately...so close to the point where its almost official. Tonight we had a movie night, it was practically just like she was my girlfriend. We have a valentines date and I think I'm just going to lay it on the line then. I can handle whatever the outcome may be.

Archived