living with my ex

jellyjuice

My ex and I broke up 3 yrs ago and we have a child together and live together. Like roomates. I am sort of into this guy from work, but I am still sleeping with the ex on occasion. The wrk guy knows I live with the ex, but doesn't know we still sleep together. If I go out with him does he need to know?

My ex and I broke up 3 yrs ago and we have a child together and live together. Like roomates. I am sort of into this guy from work, but I am still sleeping with the ex on occasion. The wrk guy knows I live with the ex, but doesn't know we still sleep together. If I go out with him does he need to know?

Uh yeah of course he needs to know. But he also probably already has the feeling that if your living with your ex then the two of you are still intimate. Unless he's really that naive.

You're not living together like roommates if you are having sex. You essentially have an open relationship. Are you still going to be sleeping with your ex while you date this guy? If so, he definitely deserves to know so he can decide what he wants.

Uh, first of all, why are you still sleeping with your ex? That's probably not healthy for anyone. Second of all, if you want to have a relationship with anyone else, you need to be honest. What does the guy from work expect? Just sex? Dating that could lead to a relationship? You both need to be on the same page. In any case, honesty is of utmost importance. I mean, I wouldn't even date a guy still living with his ex, much less sleep with him, especially if he were still sleeping with her. I'd want to know about it so that I could indeed make my own decision, which would be to not date him.

Welcome to ENA. To answer your question, he deserves the right to know that you are still sleeping with your ex especially if you are planning to sleep with him in the future if a relationship with him develops. If you don't, there's just going to be awhole lot of problems down the road between the three of you.

Also I think I could really like the wrk guy and even though u still love the ex we are better as friends.

You definitely shouldn't be living with your ex, who you still have feelings for and a recent history of having sex, while you date somebody else.

Also I think I could really like the wrk guy and even though u still love the ex we are better as friends.

You shouldn't be trying to date anyone, period, while still living with your ex and claiming to love him. The reason why you haven't gotten over him is because you still live and sleep together. It is an "open relationship." Get out of that situation first, and then date others. Otherwise you're going to hurt any new people in your life.

Yes, you must 1st move out & stop living w the ex, if you want to begin dating, Second you need to be honest to the person youre dating, eventually the trust will come out and it can me more hurtful to your new relationship. Im sure your ex is also attached to you as you are to him since you both have an open relationship...

Archived