May have found the perfect job...

equinox

The title says it all really. There's a job going in a company I've wanted to work for for a long time and I'm actually both qualified for it and I have experience relative the position.

My question is how can I convince the reader of my application that I am the man for the job. I've read the company strategy plan and made sure that all job requirements are dealt with in my application but I want to be sure I've covered all my bases.

I have mentioned in my application, my great interest in the company but I don't want to simply say "I am perfect for this job" as it would be arrogant. Has anyone any advice? I don't want to let this chance slip by.

Thanks.

The title says it all really. There's a job going in a company I've wanted to work for for a long time and I'm actually both qualified for it and I have experience relative the position.

My question is how can I convince the reader of my application that I am the man for the job. I've read the company strategy plan and made sure that all job requirements are dealt with in my application but I want to be sure I've covered all my bases.

I have mentioned in my application, my great interest in the company but I don't want to simply say "I am perfect for this job" as it would be arrogant. Has anyone any advice? I don't want to let this chance slip by.

Thanks.

Can read over app for you if that would help. Hard to give non-specific advice that would actually be useful but I am quite masterful at applications after lots of experience (and quite a bit of success) applying to law firms! Just PM me.

Archived