Well... it happened

After much going back and forth we finally finished it this morning. So sad. I dont even have a TV but keep being reminded of valentines day... I feel sick I know it was for the best deep down, but it hurts so much now and I just have to remind myself to breathe. Im at work and can barely focus on anything else. I guess I just needed to write it down. Im pretty lonely, and will be for quite some time in the future. We live together and I don't even know what to do. I use his car to get to work... ugh

I'm so sorry. Don't forget to eat and to take care of yourself. I know it's hard to focus on anything else, but you need to stay as busy as you can to keep your mind off of things. It will be tough for a while, but you can do it and time will really help you move on. Allow yourself to mourn though...don't try to stuff your feelings away. Let them out. This process is much like the grieving process of a death...it is the death of a relationship.

Hopefully you have someone close to you that you can talk to. If not.. come here and spill your guts to us. We are here for you.

Take care and God Bless.

We're here if you need us. We are only a short PM away. I'm having a similar day at work but I havent talked to my ex in 9 days. Trying to stick to it for at least the month of February. When you get off work today, if you have a chance, delay going home. Stop somewhere for coffee or have a meal somewhere outside of home. If you can afford to get home an hour or two before going to bed, then do so. Keep yourself busy while you soak in the reality of it being finally over. Stop by the library, or even a friend's house if possible. And most of all, head high, chin up!

thank you everyone... I may go to the gym tonight. Work out and sit in the steam room for a bit. I wish I could take a day off but my cheap boss has me doing the job of 3 poeple so he would freak out if I wasnt here probably.. Its gonna be so weird tonight. We only have 1 bed in our apartment and I dont know how were gonna work it out. If hes gonna go to his moms house or if were going to awkwardly sleep together... I know ill be sleeping in that bed cause I have nowhere else to go.

thank you everyone... I may go to the gym tonight. Work out and sit in the steam room for a bit. I wish I could take a day off but my cheap boss has me doing the job of 3 poeple so he would freak out if I wasnt here probably.. Its gonna be so weird tonight. We only have 1 bed in our apartment and I dont know how were gonna work it out. If hes gonna go to his moms house or if were going to awkwardly sleep together... I know ill be sleeping in that bed cause I have nowhere else to go.

I'm so sorry to hear this

It's been nearly 3 weeks for me and I find that working has helped with the incessant chatter in my mind. I'm not escaping it entirely (that would be unhealthy) but it's in manageable doses by working and going to the gym, etc. The gym has saved me - a huge outlet for frustration and pent-up emotions.

I wish you the best of luck with the living arrangements. I lived with my ex too, but fortunately she decided to leave that very night so it was easier on both of us.

Archived