Is this a healthy relationship?

fiishh

I met my current girlfriend online, we met a few weeks ago and up until then everything was great, just a few smallish arguments. Everything was perfect when we met but the day after I got back home we started arguing, and really we've had like an argument a day. Most were quite small and it was because of me being a bit stupid, but last night was a different story.

We were both on a chat room and someone said to her that she was being harsh with me, so automatically she assumed I had being saying bad things about her to this person (who I don't even know) so she got angry and didn't believe me when I said I wasn't. Today she still doesn't appear to believe me (I have never done anything to make her not trust me) but she's also being quite callous towards me. She has a migraine but I don't see this as an excuse, she's being pretty mean to me and now she's just went to sleep, not caring how crap she's made me feel.

I don't know what to think. I really love this girl but today I've seen a side of her I never thought was there, and it hurts quite a lot.

I guess I'm really just asking why she's being like this and is there anything I can do to make her think logically?

No, we've been together for longer than that, and we spoke for quite a bit before we got together too, plus we were talking online for like 7 hours a day. I know what love is so I'm not using it lightly, as mad as it probably sounds.

I know it's not healthy, which is why I'm worried but I can stop causing them, but when I did she made it clear she doesn't trust me, and I have no clue why.

We have met in real life, I was planning another trip to see her but I'm not so sure it's going to happen now

Well they pretty much were my fault because most were about stupid things, and the thing is all the arguments start when we talk on the chat room, and tend to be due to other people interfering. Like one was about someone telling me she was flirting with someone else (she wasn't) and another was about me not being happy that she was talking to someone else and not saying much to me, just that kind of thing. Thing is if I ever had doubt I asked her, but she didn't ask me, she just assumed I was lying and still thinks I am now.

It's really frustrating because she was pretty nasty to me but she can't even apologise for it, she's just ignoring how crap she's made me feel. I probably sound a bit pathetic but I don't know how to get through to her, and I didn't think she was like this at all, or ever would be like this.

We mostly talk in private when we're on the chat room, but we still both talk in the main room sometimes as well, but yeah I am agreeing with you because I'd much rather just talk to her on msn because I hate it when other people interfere, it happens a lot and last night was the worst.

This is if she even wants to be with me anymore though, she keeps suggesting that she wants it to be over and now she's ignoring me, so I'm not sure what's going to happen.

We mostly talk in private when we're on the chat room, but we still both talk in the main room sometimes as well, but yeah I am agreeing with you because I'd much rather just talk to her on msn because I hate it when other people interfere, it happens a lot and last night was the worst.

This is if she even wants to be with me anymore though, she keeps suggesting that she wants it to be over and now she's ignoring me, so I'm not sure what's going to happen.

Honestly, she's being pretty immature about this whole thing. Do you even want to be with someone this difficult?

Just reading your post made me a bit exhausted.

I've met her in person, was only for a few days but it's hard because she lives 500 miles from me.

Yeah she is being immature but I've been immature too so I can't judge, it's just the not trusting me thing that bothers me really, because that's not something I want to lose from her but also because I didn't do anything wrong this time and so she's really angry at me for nothing.

Why date someone living 500 miles from you? Especially someone you are already arguing with every day? That is not a healthy relationship. I think you two should just decide to be friends and you should meet some girls that are local to you, lol.

Archived