<> panadol

seanyd08

Here i am again, after consuming 45 panadol in an attemp to kill myself... i swore not to do it again. and i am now sitting here. and have consumed 10... thinking about pushing on and trying again. life is misserable at the moment, and i cant be bothered going on. What to do...

Hi sorry you feel this way

Can't you maybe phone a help line or a friend to talk to!

mmmmm! Maybe make a list of all the things you hate in life, and the things you like about life, there must be things you like!

Whats on TV? See if there are maybe some comedy somewhere you can watch to distract your mind from these thoughts you have.

You know in your heart it will get better you just need to believe and trust yourself.

You don't want to die. If you did, you wouldn't have started this thread.

I understand how horrible it is to be pushed to the edge. I've been there many times. But, it's not worth it to give up now. It seems like a lonely and hopeless place but if you back away from the edge, you'll see what a waste dying is. You can't see it now, but you will.

Please stop consuming the pills and see a doctor. Call anyone you can you talk to you down.

You don't want to die. If you did, you wouldn't have started this thread.

I understand how horrible it is to be pushed to the edge. I've been there many times. But, it's not worth it to give up now. It seems like a lonely and hopeless place but if you back away from the edge, you'll see what a waste dying is. You can't see it now, but you will.

Please stop consuming the pills and see a doctor. Call anyone you can you talk to you down.

Agree agree agree agree!!!! ^

Archived