half cooked pasta good for diet?

is half cooked pasta good for diet? i have the idea that half cooked is better for me because i can take my time to eat as it is chewy. and get me to enjoy and appreciate the food more. eating not so fast helps digest properly and helps me feel more filled.

You can do the same still by eating regular cooked meal slow and chewing more. Not only as most people know it takes 20~30 minutes for the brain to register that you're full, it also helps to digest the food more in your mouth and puts less stress on the stomach and other organs. It's one reason people get tired after they eat a heavy meal too quickly. The stomach is trying to do so much work for food that wasn't chewed thoroughly.

Yeah, and also you can try the same approach with meat. Instead of cooking it just bite into a raw, bloody chunk of beef. The energy you spend trying to rip a shred of meat with your teeth will burn so many calories and you'll be definitely be chewing it a lot slower. Plus you'll appreciate it more after all the effort. Plus it will definitely make you more filled (two bites of that and you are done).

Honestly. Half-cooked pasta is not going to do your digestion any favours.

Archived