He wants anal O_O

Sick

So my current boyfriend keeps hinting that he wants to try anal sex with me, because he's never done it before and he knows that I have. I only did it twice, with an ex boyfriend, and it was really difficult. It went okay but at first took forever to get in without it hurting me like crazy. I didn't really enjoy it at all either. I don't really know how someone can.

But anyways, my point is that I would do it with him if he really wanted to, but I'm kind of worried about it. My current boyfriend is, um, VERY well endowed, and I'm a bit uneasy about trying anal with him. My ex was smaller, but it still hurt quit a bit and was hard to get in....

So I feel really stupid asking this, but is there such thing as being "too big" for anal? I really don't want to risk tearing anything down there.. lol.

Have u told him what u told us here? That u didn't enjoy it, it was hard to get in and he is bigger than what struggled to fit?

If u don't enjoy it, it does not matter if he can fit. He should realize u don't enjoy it and leave it be...

I have never tried anal but ya there is a such thing as too big. U can't fit a bottle in ur butt can u?

my 1st experience was with someone who was well endowed and it only hurt the 1st minute or 2. after that no pain. used alot of lube and took it slow for the most part. maybe its the position in which you tried it? it didnt hurt when i was in doggy position and laying on my back with my leg up.

sorry to interrupt this post, but for those who have tried it - i think my bf may want to, but im worried that it will be messy (if you know what i mean). How do u prevent that?

Unless you feel like you actually need to poo before you start anal, then there shouldn't be a problem.

I was taught by an absolute anal freak. She had it down to a science I'm tellin ya. Along with earth shattering orgasms, she did.

To do it right you need to cleanse first, so get into watersports.

Not to much liquid though. Keep it out of the upper bowel. 'Cause that's when it gets real messy, if you hose 'er out too deep it will keep leaking out during and spoil all the fun...and the sheets

Besides getting possibly embarassed.

You have to want it and be relaxed otherwise it would undoubtedly be painful at first.

Lots of lubrication is a must butt there's also another substance that allows that part to make its own lubrication naturally.

Completely natural and water soluble, found in any drugstore.

I pledge a rep point for anyone that can figure out what it is.

Hmm my ex and I only did it on a few occasions, mostly for the reasons you gave above. aside from the well endowed part.

Of course the first time is going to hurt like Hell. Remember the first normal intercouse we had? Wasn't pretty then. It'll probably take a try or maybe two for it not to hurt all the way...loads of lube.. plus him being patient enough for you to be ready while in the process and take his time.

that being said, if you don't feel comfortable I would just tell him. Nothing wrong with that, or trying it and stopping because you don't feel comfortable. The less comfortable you feel the more its going to hurt for awhile.

Lots of lubrication is a must butt there's also another substance that allows that part to make its own lubrication naturally.

Completely natural and water soluble, found in any drugstore.

I pledge a rep point for anyone that can figure out what it is.

=/ that sounds really weird... what might that be?

Archived