Me and x started going out last november 2008 everything was so good but i had already planned an overseas trip with my friends in june as we dated we got closer and closer and she is 28 i am 26 and she was putting pressure on me to make commitments to her like engagement.

we were so close when i went overseas and we spoke everyday for hours and i didnt have a good time because i could only think about her i was away for 2 months at the time she didnt have a job. we spend nearly day together and we didnt get bored and we didnt go that much most nights we would sit in the car and just chat. when i got back from europe i didnt have a job in debt had no money and was stressed before she wanted our relationship to move forward and i wasnt ready mentally or financially. slowly i started to make less of an effort towards my looks and our dates and i started concentrating more on work than on her.

well at the start of november i decided to book a holdiday with mates away for 4 days and i booked a surprise holiday for us but i did not tell her. in early november she broke up with me. saying she felt numb and didnt feel the same at the time i couldnt see and didnt know wat i was doing wrong because i had started a new business and was focused on that. we were in touch for the next few weeks but i tottally went the wrong way about it begging saying i love u every it says not to do i did but i didnt contact her that much because we had small breaks up the past and thought it was just a another. towards christmas i had no contact 2 times for a week and she contacted me both times to see how i was and i also went about that the wrong trying to make her feel sorry for me and made it look like i wasnt getting on with my life.

on christmas day we had msgs and i decided to call her we spoke and then it hit me she said im starting to date someone else he said he will marry me i died so what did i do i propose to her over the phone she didnt give me an answer till later that night saying she wished i had have said it earlier.thats when i when into panic mode for about 5 days msging calling until she got angry and told me were to go. 3days past and i didnt no the reason so my mother decided to sms her to see if she would speak. she return her call twice when she was at work this was a surprise to me she said shes putting herself first and she didnt want to met me. new years eve i receive a general new years msg and i didnt answer. a week later i called her and spoke to her why and she said she wasnt happy at the end and was bored and because i didnt ake an effort she thought i didnt care about her but she never said anything but the fact was that i wasnt happy or confident within myself so how can i make her happy. i said to her i will call her and she said no u wont and you can find someone better. i said i will call or msg her on her birthday 2days later which i did and i received a msg back saying thank you.

i left it a couple of days and it was 2 months since we had officially split up i msg her saying i need space to work out what went wrong in our relationship and i will contact her in a few weeks i didnt get a reply so then i called her a few days later and i got a really good felling about the way she spoke to me her tone of voice. i said im going to call her in a month and she said then what ? and i said we can possibly go for a coffee she said ok. this really got my hopes up.

i called her 3 weeks later and she gave me the cold shoulder saying she didnt want a realtionship and she was picking someone up and she had to go and said would called me the next day. she called and said i dont hate you but i just dont want a relationship now i said do you think we are meant for eachother she said i dont know so then i said im going to stop calling you and she didnt say anything. i know she is seeing someone else as a rebound to get over me and its been 3months and she is single on facebook. she deleted me off facebook but didnt block me she still has a pic of me and her on there she hasnt changed her email passwords and she knows i no them but did change her facebook password. 3 days after i told her im not called anymore she drove past my house and i was out the front i saw her looking and then she quicky looked back as she saw me.

she works in the area but there are 2 other ways which are shorter to get to her house why would she drive past ? she said at the time of the break up she will never feel the same way about me with someone else i know we are meant for eachother because of the connection and chemistry between the two of us so what are your thoughts on this situation. just wondering what you advice is on my situation i want her back so bad i dont want anyone else i always see her family everywere and i never saw them when we were together.

please help

we a a few stupid arguements before the break but nothing serious she want to open a savings account together but i put it off because i didnt think it was a rush she wanted me to propose showing me a ring but i financially wasnt ready neither was she i met her whole family accept her dad because she cant cause hes a nut

First piece of advice would be to edit your story to include line breaks. One big paragraph is REALLY hard on the eyes.

Secondly, my advice to you is to let this girl go. She seems a bit unstable.

You guys dated for less then a year and she was already looking for an engagement ring? Then broke it off with you and met someone else who was going to give her a ring? She sounds really insecure.

My second piece of advice would be to give her space and leave her alone. Let her miss you and drive by your house etc. In the meantime, focus on your recovery. Use NC as a means to win you back. Not her

Archived