Help me!!! Please!!

Lastchallenge

Haven't seen or talked to my x in 7 days her b day is Friday

so I always buy her expensive things but when she asked what I got her I would say I made u a macaroni necklace she would smile and I was thinking of making her one and leaving it in her car at work so she could get it after work so what do u guys think? I always told her I made her one and chances are she's seeing someone else but don't know or want to know

Let me ask you something...where does your relationship stand with her? Was the breakup difficult etc.? I don't want you do something sentimental for her, while trying to hold onto hope when there isn't any there. But if there is, it would be a nice gesture and showing quietly that you cared.

The break up Id say was mean and with no explenation!

It was real bad on me until I saw her and realized I did not love her anymore but don't want to walk away without giving her a chance because I believe we can make this work

This seems a bit confusing. You don't love her any more but you want to give her another chance?

If you want to do something sentimental, go for it, but don't give it to her. Now isn't the time if you aren't talking and there are bad feelings between the two of you. After things cool down a bit maybe you will start talking. If it feels right then you can give her the gift.

The break up Id say was mean and with no explenation!

It was real bad on me until I saw her and realized I did not love her anymore but don't want to walk away without giving her a chance because I believe we can make this work

Huh?

Ok - so if you dont love her then why do you "believe" you guys can make it work? And why would you want to? I see a double negative here. Bad break up and no love....so really, I think its easier to cut your losses and move on instead of going backwards?

If you don't love her anymore, it's probably just your pride and ego that are hurting. Recognize this if you can.

Bingo. A waste of both of your time. So she moved on with a new guy. Then you want to take her away from the new guy. Then your really not in love with her? Let her be my friend, Let her be.

You can leave her a gift. But in reality, don't expect much of a reaction to this.

It's a rollercoaster one moment I love her n I'm in pain the next I'm upset or convinced it's over. I know we can make it work because we have alot of history and I do love her but I'm afraid to admit it because if she leaves me I'll be in more pain.

I really want her back but it hurts to admit it and we are married. I told her if I married her it was for good because I don't beliebe in games n divorce she said she knew I was the one and we did

so if I can save one divorce and it's mine that would be the biggest sale in my life

He said it's a roller coaster right now. That's not unusual in the beginning lastchallenge. It's only been a week right? Hang in there. I'm not sure what you should do about the necklace, honestly. You know her better than we do. It's always nice to have a friendly breakup so to speak, if at all possible, when there has been so much love. Up to you. I don't see how it can hurt, if you feel moved to do that, unless you feel it could hurt you in some way if she doesn't acknowledge it.

Archived