jane20

My spouse and I know each other for more than 10 years and are married for more than 2 years. Long distance for about 8 years. Moved together for a few months and he told me that he was not ready and needed to adjust to get used to being really with me. I was force to move out and we were in the same city, but we met only occasionally. To survive, I had to move to another city and got a new job, then he became friendly to me again. I found that he went vacation with one woman when I was in the same city with him. I confront with him and he told me that they did not have intimate relationship. But in the picture, he was topless and she was in his arms wearing bikini. And I am paying the phone bill and I noticed that he calls another woman several time a day almost on daily bases. He told me that that woman is married and they were just friends. He calls her even when he visited me, but never picked up her calls when I was around. A woman who is married calls him 5 times a day during the holidays and talk to him on 6:30am and 11:00pm? Guys , should I believe in him? I really want to file the paper work to end the pain. How long does uncontested case last in CA? Thanks for your input.

I thought that my kindness and consideration would make him change. But it seems that he never does. It is very painful to see that he betrays me like that even we started as very good friends. It is even more painful to see that he lies to me everyday when he talks to me.

Usually when people ask for advice it is because they already know in their heart what the answer is but are hoping someone else will give them different advice.

I think you need to end this relationship because he obviously does not respect you and he is not going to change. You need to put yourself first and get away from this because it is causing you so much pain.

How did you find out that he went on vacation with her. My guess is not by him telling you. I think it's highly unlikely that they didn't mess around. But either way, a married man should NOT go on vacation with another female and should NOT be talking on the phone with her as often as they do. Im also concerned by the fact that after eight years of being apart he still wasn't ready to move in with you eyt he was ready to marry you? It just doesn't add up. It seems to me that what he really wants is his freedom. If you lived together, he wouldn't be able to be so sneaky. Im really sorry.

Kittyboo, you are right that I just need some advice to convince me to do that. Since it bothers me so much.

anggrace, I found the pictures on the camera when I went back to visit him during xmas. 8 years because that I was going to school in a different country and then different city after I am here. He always takes credits for waiting me so long and I always appreciate. That why sometimes I thought that maybe the long waiting makes him behave like that.

Archived