Haven't met the friends and/or family yet

Jetta

And he's talking about moving in together! He said his lease is up in May he has to give notice in March and what do I want him to do? Tell his roommate to find a new place, renew, find a place together and where would I want to live, etc?

So if this isn't a mixed message I don't know what is. Guys especially what's he saying?

According to your previous threads, your first date with him was on 1-14-10. I wouldn't even consider moving in with him this soon, your barely know each other.

exactly!!!!!!

i see no reason to hurry. i understand that you are both older, experienced, and aren't going to have a long courtship like a high school couple might before they marry.

but at the same time, there's no reason to be talking about moving in with a man you've been dating for what - 3-4 weeks????? i mean, take some time to get to know him! 6 months at least would be nice.

as you point out yourself, you haven't even met his friends and family. what's the rush?

According to your previous threads, your first date with him was on 1-14-10. I wouldn't even consider moving in with him this soon, your barely know each other.

I agree with this but again its your decsion. I mean you barley know each other give it time.

Archived