My 14 yr old sister walked in on me..

Leighton

Oh man. That sucks. Just pretend like it didn't happen. If she said it did, tell her she's lost it. That's probably not good advice but.... I just don't know what to say.

I had a vibrator in a bag in the back of my car that I had forgoten about. My mom and I were digging around through stuff and it started vibrating loudly. She looked at me like, What the...?" I just smiled and said "Sh**!" I couldn't find it to turn it off either. Atleast she laughed about it.

Do you think your sister will bring it up again?

Haha.. well at least I wasn't having sex!

My room is in the basement, and the idiot crept down without making any sound and "snuck up on me". When I noticed her, she started laughing and I was like "what are you doing" and she just asked me where her clip was. She annoys the crap out of me sometimes!!

I have a feeling she may have known WAY before she showed up what you were up to! Im sorry to poke a little fun at you but this is kind of funny. Not the situation itself, but your awkward reaction to it. If she brings it up, make a joke of it. If she doesn't, just let it be.

Archived