Just saw a picture of ex with the guy who we broke up over

We broke up once.. for a day I initiated it.. she came back. that one day the night she goes out with him the guy tells her that he likes her but she doesn't like him back. After that night I don't like him anymore and i could see him joking around and flirting with her , i gave her warning that if you don't keep your distancei would go talk to him. she didn't i talked to him and when she found out she got mad and broke up with me a week after we had our bdays together. i guess she wanted to share the costs and then break up with me

Anyhow I saw a pic of them together in a club. He was hugging her from behind and she was putting her hand on his. she wore the dress that i got her for her bday.. this just crushed me.. 3 weeks of NC and look what happens. I don't what i am now. Angry upset.. sad broken .. relieved. i just wanna move on clearly she had..... ](*,)

Could be to make u upset...which it did understandably. Can you avoid running into these pictures now? Get her physically away and then you can work on getting her out of your head.

Sucks man, really sucks. Been through this exact thing...but that's also how i know u can get past this.

Could be to make u upset...which it did understandably. Can you avoid running into these pictures now? Get her physically away and then you can work on getting her out of your head.

Sucks man, really sucks. Been through this exact thing...but that's also how i know u can get past this.

Yes i can avoid seeing her picture by not SEARCHING FACEBOOK (I am so dumb) you know i was kinda afraid and scared to see this day, i knew how it would make me feel and it EXACTLY felt like how i imagined. The guy has nothing.. low class no eduacation .. he is just rich, he can't even speak english properly.. my friends told me before you are so much better then her. but i don't see it.. i just wanna get back in the game. have my self confidence be happy and MOST OF ALL NOT MISS HER EVERY MINUTE OF EVERYDAY. it has been almost 3 weeks now. What she sees in this doosh bag.. he is ugly too

Massari,

Do yourself a favor and definitely avoid searching for things involving her. It sucks seeing a picture like that trust me, I know that pain all too well. After you put your hand on the stove for a while you'll learn to stop. It hurts, every time. You really have to stop and ask yourself before you do something like that, "How is this going to benefit me?" If it's not going to, then stop. You really have to have some self-control while you are in NC or it will not work, and you will end up in pain over and over again. Hang on to the relief you felt when you seen the picture. The relief that you can let go man, because she isn't coming back. My ex isn't coming back either, and it's something i struggle with constantly, but I know it's true.

Also, all the things/traits about him don't matter. She's with him, and that's that. You could be better in every single way (in your eyes), but ultimately she chose him over you. My ex did the same thing, and the guy was a tool with no education. It makes no sense logically, but attraction is not logical.

You're healing man, even if you don't feel that way right now. You'll be fine. Stick to your guns on the NC.

Massari, the same thing basically happened to me. My ex cheated on me. We tried to work things out, she apologized for her actions, and I believed she was sincere. We break up and she goes right back to hanging out with the douche bag. I do the whole FB stalking and see the pictures. This guy has absolutely nothing on me. I finally decided to stop logging into facebook until I'm capable of seeing the pictures.

The others are right. You have to do NC for yourself. Don't worry about anything else (getting her back, etc). Focus on healing. Believe me, it's well worth it. I only wish I would have listened to the others early on and gone into strict NC. That means no FB, no contact with her friends, no looking at pictures, put all the memorabilia away. The stricter and sooner you do this, the sooner you will be healed.

I remember when I saw the pictures of my ex on her Bday. she was in some club with the guy she left me for. they all look very happy and having fun and I felt horrible. 2 months later they were not together anymore. and the pictures are gone.

I think is funny how we sometimes try so hard to make others see something different of what it is. I do it too. I'm sorry that you are feeling that way.

I remember when I saw the pictures of my ex on her Bday. she was in some club with the guy she left me for. they all look very happy and having fun and I felt horrible. 2 months later they were not together anymore. and the pictures are gone.

I think is funny how we sometimes try so hard to make others see something different of what it is. I do it too. I'm sorry that you are feeling that way.

So what happened after that? and how are you feeling right now? i just want to get out of this phase you know. waking up going to work hoping for something to happen .. something that would get me out of my mode.

So what happened after that? and how are you feeling right now? i just want to get out of this phase you know. waking up going to work hoping for something to happen .. something that would get me out of my mode.

Nothing really. I started dating my current girlfriend not long after I saw the pictures. I guess they were a motivation to start looking again. later when she broke up with the guy, she blocked me on Facebook and everything else. we havent talk for almost half a year and I'm still blocked. I really don't understand the reason for it since it was her who left me for another.

Nothing really. I started dating my current girlfriend not long after I saw the pictures. I guess they were a motivation to start looking again. later when she broke up with the guy, she blocked me on Facebook and everything else. we havent talk for almost half a year and I'm still blocked. I really don't understand the reason for it since it was her who left me for another.

Yes they are motivation for sure. I mean if she moved on this fast after all the time we spend togather everyday.. things i did for her.. she just goes up to a no life rich guy then why can't me and you move on. One thing I am wondering though is that do you still miss her? like to the point that it will upset you or not? I just don't want to fee like this .. I miss being happy and care free of everything

Yes they are motivation for sure. I mean if she moved on this fast after all the time we spend together everyday.. things i did for her.. she just goes up to a no life rich guy then why can't me and you move on. One thing I am wondering though is that do you still miss her? like to the point that it will upset you or not? I just don't want to fee like this .. I miss being happy and care free of everything

I totally understand what you are feeling. I still miss her but not in a way in which I would like to get back with her. I'm actually happy that we are not together anymore cuz after the break I moved to NY which is an awesome city and found my current girlfriend whom I connect perfectly so far. All in all my ex is a good person just not a good girlfriend.

Today I am actually feeling a lot better.. i won't look at the pic anymore or anything. trying to move on step by step.

I'm glad that you are feeling better.

I read somewhere something that I found to be very true:

It is true that we don't know what we have until we lose it.

But is also true we don't know what we been missing until it arrives.

so just hang there that soon you'll get what you deserve

I'm glad that you are feeling better.

I read somewhere something that I found to be very true:

It is true that we don't know what we have until we lose it.

But is also true we don't know what we been missing until it arrives.

so just hang there that soon you'll get what you deserve

What a beautiful quote man.. you know we slept together on our first date which i should have taken it as a red flag an not really got involved with her emotionally (she was the on initiated it to go to a hotel) . the next morning we went for breakfast she said " where were you hiding all this time" all of sudden i just remembered that and it just got into me, that with the picture contradicts.. i actually have some mist in my eyes. maan this sucks.. but thank you very much for your words. it helps alot and creats hope that something better will happen for me

Keep ur head up. Sometimes people do things for moment. I remember my x writing our names on my bed and etching it to my challenger and now look back and realize nothing is there and nothing is forever! The main key is to depend on yourself because all we have is us. Like b.o.b said "I don't need nobody but my goddamn self" every since I heard that track I try to live by it because if not because of this break we would still be needy n dependent on them and it's time we do this for us

not them or anyone else!

Most of the time we ourselves lose interest and lose ourselves to make them happy.. U gotta look back and see how u put yourself second. Out there is someone looking for me that is the right person maybe it's her and she will come back but if she doesn't I know I'll be alright!

I hope thst helps

Your words are very inspiering and it does help. I am at work right now it 7:14 PM Eastern Time .. just went for a cigarette and just though.. I don't need anyone to be happy. I need to make myself happy. that just gave me this this peace of mind realxed and for me things change in one second and i think that second was then i don't feel sad anymore(maybe this is just a phase thing but hopefulle not ) .. and i will not think about her or that time we had. I am a much better person and i deserve someone who appreciates me for who I am.

Your words are very inspiering and it does help. I am at work right now it 7:14 PM Eastern Time .. just went for a cigarette and just though.. I don't need anyone to be happy. I need to make myself happy. that just gave me this this peace of mind realxed and for me things change in one second and i think that second was then i don't feel sad anymore(maybe this is just a phase thing but hopefulle not ) .. and i will not think about her or that time we had. I am a much better person and i deserve someone who appreciates me for who I am.

No prob I hope that helps. I know it's tough one moment your happy then the next your sad. It's a feeling u can't shake but do nc and see what happens.

U smoke? Now would be a good time to kick the habit and maybe find a hobbie. Stay focused star determined and don't let anyone see u sweat

Keep us posted bro

Slowly but surely i am moving on. for valentine, a friend of mind from work suggested to go with her to Niagara falls with two of her friends . that took my mind off all this. Now we are back the feeling that i have is different. exhausted from almost one month of heartache and frankly tired of being sad. I have a feeling my days of sadness and sorrow are at the final stages.

Memories that i have are just vague pictures in my mind.sweet bitter and sad.

Archived