Valentines day for just a new relationship question

sfits

I know this girl only a month and we only started a relationship last weekend as Valentines is coming up what would be the best thing to get her as its a new relationship? im confused as i dont want to come off a bit strong and go all out and get flowers or book a meal etc... any opinions would be appreciated.

she said to me yesterday she isnt into valentines and she doesnt care about that day..but i think she would appreciate something.

Simple flowers, a card and dinner isn't bad is it? I've been wondering the same thing, been talking to a girl for a couple of weeks w/out real commitment, but my v-day plans may have taken a hit b/c she canceled tonight's plans.

Since this girl says she doesn't care much about v-day (whether true or not), u can only win by getting her a little something...something other than flowers and chocolates would b nice...I'm looking for those kinda ideas...

I say that to just because i don't want any one to feel they have to get me something but a card not to romantic because of just started dating just a nice thinking of you one or happy v-day, or dinner or small thing of candy something small not to over whelming would be nice

Last year, I was dating this guy I really liked, but we'd only been dating for a month and we weren't serious or exclusive yet. But he got me a cute card that he'd drawn all in and cooked dinner and brought wine. I really liked it--I thought it was sweet.

This year, I'm dating someone else, but this relationship is more serious as we are exclusive and have been together for 8 months. I'm not sure what we'll do, but at minimum I'd get a card/maybe some candy/something silly or cute. I'm not huge on the holiday, but it's nice to get SOMETHING. Even if I know I'll end up eating the candy because he's not big on it. haha

she did joke the other day and said ill be expecting a big bunch of white roses and she laughed it off and said she was only messing..shold i stick with that and just a note with it and maybe take her out for lunch on that day.

Archived