Mini Emotional Breakdown

lostandscared5

I have these two close guy friends who I probably start have feelings for and we've been close friends for years (one longer than the other). It's been I would rather keep them as friends as break it all ties from them. They have both been good friends with me and have always been there for me, but lately they've caused me some drama in the relationship arena. One wants to be in a nonexclusive relationship with me, which I do not want. Another says he loves me and yet he has gone out with this girl for six months and has a baby on the way with her, he has once told me he loved her too (at the same time as me, I do not think so), so I do not want that either. That is too much unnecessary drama that I do not want in my life right now. I have accepted the fact that I cannot be with either one of them and yet those feelings are still there. I care about both of them deeply and I have made such a close bond with them. It is really rare that I would have such close bonds with guys. We are close friends, and yet we are not close enough to be together, neither of them want to settle down with me nor are they ready to settle down in that regard. It bothers me that I am having this mini emotional breakdown amongst all the schoolwork, all the job hunting and all the other stuff that is going on in my life right now. I have other more important and significant stuff to focus on right now. I know that I am strong and I will get through this. I will not let them bring me down. I have dealt with a past relationship (with my ex) that are tougher and worser than these two combined.

I think that pursuing a relationship with either of them at this point would be unwise for you. Both are being unreasonably selfish in different ways and leaving you with the short end of the stick with what they want with you.

Focus on what's important to you now (school, job, etc.), and better yourself to find someone who's going to be in it for the two of you and not just what they want from you.

Archived