My (ex?)girlfriend left things up in the air, when should I talk to her again?

tripped

My girlfriend said she needed a break to figure things out. When we first went on the break, I moved back home. She would text me or call every day for almost a week saying she missed me or wanted to figure this out soon because she didnt want to lose me. I finally told her that I was willing to give her time, and she said that she just has a lot of stuff going on, and that she probably wouldnt want to talk until after her midterms end on the 11th. This was about a week and a half ago. A couple of days later she tried talking to me again, saying she missed me again, and I just kept it short and said I had to be somewhere. We now havent talked in over a week, and I know through facebook that she is hanging out with a guy she used to like. I dont think this is fair at all. I want to know what her plans are. She still has some of my stuff that she said she would hang on to, so I could call her today to get that stuff back and talk to her, but I dont know if I should. But I also dont know if i can wait until Friday or later. I dont want her to continue seeing this other guy and forget about me or something.

If she is messing you about like this and hanging about with him then I think it should be you who needs to decide if you want to continue this relationship or not. Personally, I think you should take matters into your own hands. I would tell her that you want an answer by x date or you will consider it over and move on.

Archived