so he texts after 3 weeks of being frozen out

1guygirl

hi peeps, put this on my no contact challenge but thought id post here too...cos im such an attention wh***

as the title says...he jus texts out the blue. now there is nc and there is cold frozen ignoring and he did the latter. he even denied sending me a valentines card that was him all over. all this was over him banging on about other women, which i said cos of my past and issues, hurt me so could he not. turned out no, he could not so i sent him a text that that wasnt for me. i did apologise next day with text and well nadda for 3 weeks until this morning. i went downstairs and saw his deleted number on a message. it read

"hey wild hope you dont mind me textin, been thinkin about you so much this last week, hoping your ok, wondering how you are, prob more to it than that but hey, ya kna xxx"

now i actualy laughed at the way its jus come out of the blue with this after my cpl of attempts of saying sorry and an email i sent last week saying i truly loved him but i was letting him go and i was off to work on me.

ive not replied and im not itching to either...unless jus to say "yeah im good thanks, jus busy with things i wanna do"

my brains bit foggy with Statute law crap im dealing with and still looking for that elusive new cheaper house - so any advice/thoughts would be well recieved cos im in tv snow mode

It's always tough to read ex's in this situation. Most of them just want to put up feelers on what you are doing and are just bored and try to manipulate us back into their web. If you respond, keep it simple and easy. "Doing well, thanks". If he wants you back he will chase and try hard.

Agreed. Just keep it simple with a reply and see if he makes any more contact.

Like Chris said it's hard to read what his intentions are. At the end of the day you've set your stall out and told him how you feel and for me that's your part done for now.

Keep us posted,

ok...

jus text back "yeah am ok, thanks

he text almost immedieately "Is good ;-) xxx"

so for me, thats nc again. ive got no lil butterflies, im not in a mess or anything emotional here, jus a glad that its not a hateful situation and thats good enough for me

Agreed. Just keep it simple with a reply and see if he makes any more contact.

Like Chris said it's hard to read what his intentions are. At the end of the day you've set your stall out and told him how you feel and for me that's your part done for now.

Keep us posted,

Many of many of times have ex's done just his. Hell, my best friend is going through just that. His ex of 4 years contacts him every 3-4 days after 6 months of NC. She remains with the new boyfriend but is unhappy. She tells him she loves him and has a piece of her heart missing without him. What the heck?!?!

Just be very cautious of situations like these!

ok...

jus text back "yeah am ok, thanks

he text almost immedieately "Is good ;-) xxx"

so for me, thats nc again. ive got no lil butterflies, im not in a mess or anything emotional here, jus a glad that its not a hateful situation and thats good enough for me

Sometimes that's all it takes. Something positive. It allows you now to move on from a stressful situation and know he is no longer angry with you. Glad you have moved forward. If he wants you, he will come get you. Glad you are moving along nicely with healing.

yeah thanks guys...its jus a relief from thinkin he hates me, is angry with me, is (fill in the blank) ....all that was destructive and made me unhappy and frsutrated and angry at him, as i set about getting over it. this feels much better, so much better. I can get on with doin the things i need to and want to do in a happier space.

i think ex was jus acknowledging my email i sent last week and wanted to let me go on a positive note too.

yeah thanks guys...its jus a relief from thinkin he hates me, is angry with me, is (fill in the blank) ....all that was destructive and made me unhappy and frsutrated and angry at him, as i set about getting over it. this feels much better, so much better. I can get on with doin the things i need to and want to do in a happier space.

i think ex was jus acknowledging my email i sent last week and wanted to let me go on a positive note too.

I understand that. When my then ex now current girlfriend sent the 'apology' letter I felt the weight of the world off of my shoulders. Keep in mind, you seemed moving in the right direction. Most people panic and freak when they hear from their Ex. Seems you have healed nicely. Grats

Seems you have healed nicely. Grats

oooer i dunno about that like lol few days been angry at him, dont like being like that. all i think about is him and our situation. sick and tired of thinkin bout the same sh*t over and over and over and over again...think peeps will resonate with that. So when i got this text think thats why i laughed... seemed so silly to have been obsessing about all of this now, even tho it has hurt and wounded me deeply - simply cos he knew of my past and he clearly hadnt 'got it'. think that was another reason i just didnt jump up and down at his ambiguous text...i was completely burnt out, even felt he had a nerve to text me. but hey, its on good terms now

still got a way to go. if i cant deal with my past etc, then Tomkrafts choon "happiness seems to be lonliness" will be my new anthem

thanks again you lovely bunch of sods you

Archived