hey all back again...

anyways was with gf for 2 years, we lived together then we broke up... i did LC just let her call me when she wanted ... she eventually came back for 5 months started having problems awhile back. but now she is moved out and a feel lonely again...

i seen it coming a few weeks ago... she decided she wanted to go down south with her friends, she asked if i wanted to go i said no i got no money for it.. i did but i just got back to work from being laid off... i said she could go but i wasnt happy about it..

i gave her a of a hard time for a little bit, i own my house and she never pays much.. buys groceries and what not but hardly ever chips in on bills.. always says i got no money.. her moms bf gives her money all the time... she has a job but not many hrs...

now i am loosing my job again, i just feel lonely... this is my 3rd break up since i owned my house( 2 with this girl and 1 with another girl that i was with 2 years)... i bought it at 21 i will soon be 26.... maybe too young for a house...

i always seem to get a gf sooner or later even though i dont hang out with many people... i just hope my luck isnt runing out.

i am having trouble eating and i work 12 hr shift work... i like the gym alot and i know i should be going but i am to weak to go.. i lost probly 10 pnds ...

ne ways to the day of break up.. i just got off night shift and she was acting weird.. and i asked uif she was fustrated with me she said no.. i said well u could smile once in awhile... she comes in bedroom and is like u really think this is going to work, i forget what i said... she started saying the same things as last time, something was missing and bunch of stuff.. she did say before we got back together that what happens if she starts to feel like she did before we broke up before and i said well then we have to break up..

ne ways i was very upset, she said she did love me and had to go to work.. she came home that night and we talked she didnt know what she wanted to do.. kept asking me i said i cant tell you..

next days she still i dunno what to do so i said well i break up with you make it easy for you... she cried said what if i miss you again, i said u can tell me but dont expect me to wait for you again..

so a few days later she called and said she be over for her stuff i had to go to work.. she took almost everything... i told her not to call that night she asked if i wanted her too..

i am just venting feel free to coment, i dont expect her to come back... and i still love her but i dunno if i could let her back ne ways...

one question though... is it fair for a girl to live for free off me and just buy some groceries?

when she first moved in she said she would help me out.. and she did sometimes.. all i asked for was 100$ a month... her medical and dental cost me 80$ a month...

we fought about the money thing the most and her moms bf made me look bad by giving her mom and her money all the time...

jony sorry your are going through this. I suggest getting a roommate to help with the finances in the meanwhile. Plus it gives you someone to talk to during your healing. Being alone in the house you once shared is really tough (I went through the same).

To answer your question, you should always make them contribute. How much they contribute is up to how you feel about the situation. With my ex she paid what a roommate would. Letting her live there for free will create a sense of inequality. If she is paying what she would elsewhere at least you know she is staying because she loves you and not because of the benefits she is getting from you. That's my take, others may disagree.

i know she didnt have much money so i said just 100$ a month which barely paid half the power bill.. she hardly would pay that... she never wanted to contribute much.. when she first moved in she did.. but after she lost her one job she was unemployed.. then got a part time job.. then got anotehr job that paid alright.. made her car payment and had extra...

Archived