Girlfriend and this other boy

Bradster

Hey all. I have been going out with my girlfriend for a while now, almost 3 months. I drove her to work this morning and she was texting a guy called Shane who lives near me and her but she has never met him before. They have been friends for a couple of years apparently.

What really gets to me is how she texts him while she's with me after she's said numerous times before that she's always too tired in the mornings to text me! How can she text another guy after she's said that? I usually overthink everything and this may be one of them times.

Not only did that annoy me but it also made me think about the last few days, she doesn't text me throughout the day cause she says she's busy doing things like Football. But it got me thinking, what if she texts other people but tells me she's busy? This is really getting to me.

I've been with a girl for a little over 4 years now and I've ran into a lot of this same thing. I don't want to freak you out or anything, but on a couple of occasions it turned out to be quite unpleasant for me to learn the truth about her and the other guy. But really in the end it was never anything *too* bad. But she still does it all the time and it hasn't really been a problem, just texting a lot of her friends from back at school and such. If you're a couple that talks on the phone a lot or hangs out often then that might be why she doesn't text you much.

I don't text my girlfriend much because we talk on the phone a lot or we're physically hanging out. I just don't have much to say to her to text her throughout the day. Might be the same situation here

Archived