Don't know what to do anymore

Bananas90

This isnt going to be a depressing lost of love type thing but I would love some advice. I am in a great mood right now and don't care that I am single (right now)

I am 19, almost 20 at university (I know this is young but still want it) I never had a REAL relationship, never been in love. Only had 1 girlfriend, and my past datings have been failures.

I thought I had another girl I could try for after my last failed but found out she is about to go out with someone (my luck right? lol)

Anyway, I don't know anymore girls to go after lol. All the girl I have met are out of reach. And I really don't feel like going after anyone (i.e go up to them and getting to know them cause I feel lazy about that and I just don't want deal with the hastle of it) But yet I still want to find and fall in love

What should I do? Is this normal? Please help! Thanks!

Of course it's normal. Most people have problems finding the right one so you're not alone =) Are you a social person? You could try getting involved in activities that involve interacting with people, that why you'll have a better chance of meeting some special girl.

Good luck!

Of course it's normal. Most people have problems finding the right one so you're not alone =) Are you a social person? You could try getting involved in activities that involve interacting with people, that why you'll have a better chance of meeting some special girl.

Good luck!

While I don't go to clubs and have clubs like that, I got out often. I got to many hockey games, restaurants, mall, movies.etc

I am getting more sociable as I have gotten older. I use to never ever go up to a women, now I have done it multiple times and don't have much of a problem (sometimes I get nervous) But I just dont feel like dealing with that right now

While I don't go to clubs and have clubs like that, I got out often. I got to many hockey games, restaurants, mall, movies.etc

I am getting more sociable as I have gotten older. I use to never ever go up to a women, now I have done it multiple times and don't have much of a problem (sometimes I get nervous) But I just dont feel like dealing with that right now

That's ok. You can do it whenever you feel like it =)

Just figure out for yourself how often you feel ready and/or able to meet new women. Is it once a month? Twice? More? Only you can answer that. Make a goal to meet as many new women as you can handle without burning yourself out on the desire to meet one you want to pursue a real relationship with. Hold yourself accountable for that goal if you don't meet it.

Archived