What was this?

KG

I'm not sure which forum to put this in.....but, this morning after a long lovemaking session, we were cuddlling with the sheets off. And at the same exact time, we both felt a cool breeze drift over our bodies. And I mean cool, to the touch.

It felt as if someone had opened the window for about 20 seconds. But the windfows and door were closed, and I quickly looked at the curtains to see if they might be moving, but no.

This kind of freaked us out, and I'm wondering about spirits now, as is she.

FYI, my wife died in the ER 3 years ago, thus the reference to spirits.

I wouldn't doubt the possibility. My mother married and moved us in with a man whos wife had passed away(in that same house) a couple years prior to us moving in. We ended up moving for reasons you mentioned. I even saw her (or someone) one night. It wasn't scary though. I actually felt very peaceful in her presence. I hope the occurrence didn't cause you any negative feelings. Im sure she'd want just the opposite.

I wouldn't doubt the possibility. My mother married and moved us in with a man whos wife had passed away(in that same house) a couple years prior to us moving in. We ended up moving for reasons you mentioned. I even saw her (or someone) one night. It wasn't scary though. I actually felt very peaceful in her presence. I hope the occurrence didn't cause you any negative feelings. Im sure she'd want just the opposite.

No negative feelings....it felt unerving a bit. It was the kind of breeze you might feel as someone walks past you.

I had a similar experience. I live in a old tenement, and it gets so stuffy and warm at night, so much that the windows steam up, even if the room is empty all day, it gets so damp and warm. And one night I was sitting on my bed taking my shoes off and Whooosh, I felt a really cold breeze wash over my skin. I was looking everywhere for a source, holding tissue around the bottom of the door, and all round the windows. There was no breeze. It was fast and brief and I still have no idea where it came from. Even the direction it came from made no sense.. it came from niether the door or the windows, which are both at my left, it was like the breeze came from the solid blank wall. However, literally just five months before that my stepfather - and good friend - died suddenly of a stroke.

That is my only experience in that house, where I have lived for ten years. and a few loved ones since have died and I have felt nothing, but it was a mystery.

There is no evidence for spirits, and there is still very little evidence against them.

Think of it as a blessing, for you and you're life, and you're what sounds like a very happy relationship

There is almost certainly a logical explanation if at the time the conditons had been thoroughly examined.

But, if you feel your wife's presence is there then that's down to your own beliefs on the matter. So long as it does not worry either of you - my only concern would be if your girlfriend becomes unnerved at the idea of 'three in a bed' - then it's just nice to know you can feel she is still with you in some way.

Archived