suddenly she is acting all stuck up

Nucca

I had this conversation with this girl on msn just now. She seemed to be interested 3 days ago. But now she seems to be cold. Three days ago she wanted to call me and talk late night and today she is acting like a stuck up .

Me: Hey

Her: Heeeeeyyyyyy

Me: what's up sheep head (inside joke)

Her: nothing

Me: that sounds fun, can I join?

Her:

Her: no you can't

Me: ok

Her: go give others (she means have sex with other women)

Me: I can do nothing myself, without you

Me: give others what?

Her: yes you can

Her: don't try to be nice

Her: and don't act stupid

Me: haha I said I can do it without you

Me: im not acting stupid, what do u mean?

Me: damn you're slow

Me: you didn't understand what I meant

Her: hhaahha

Her: you're slow

Me: ok I'm slow

Me: don't talk to me

Her: piss off

Her:

Me: sure

Her: goooooooooood

She then went offline

now I don't know why she's acting this way. maybe because I didn't contact her within 3 days after she wanted to call me. usually she is not like this. ladies please help me understand her behavior

Seems like she feels like you are playing games with her and is not very happy about it. Three days of no phone calls in a new romantic situation can irritate the other person. I think you should show her that you are thinking of her and be mindful of how it makes her feel to not hear from you regularly. Also, Nucca, please refrain from referring to her behavior as characteristic of a b- it's offensive. I think she may have also grown cold because you seem to have a slick tongue in the IM (although I'm sure you meant to be playful) and this may have further incensed her.

I'm a guy but I've been around - here are your choices

1.) She is testing you to find out how much crap you will put with

2.) She is actually a biatch - permanently or temporarily (severe PMS)

3.) You've done something wrong somewhere (or her friends think you have)

4.) You are coming on too strong and she needs her space

5.) She met someone else

6.) She is trying to provoke a reaction.

Here's my advice from one guy to another. If a woman tell you to **** off and/or some of the other really rude things then walk away...Just do it, write her off and go seek adventure somewhere else.

If she should come up to you later and ask what happened you can tell her "you told me to **** of so I did, what do you want from me now?" Trust me, she will respect that.

First rule of being a "take charge" guy - do not accept this kind of behavior or talk from anyone...especially someone you are interested in. Seriously, who need this????

Seems like she feels like you are playing games with her and is not very happy about it. Three days of no phone calls in a new romantic situation can irritate the other person. I think you should show her that you are thinking of her and be mindful of how it makes her feel to not hear from you regularly. Also, Nucca, please refrain from referring to her behavior as characteristic of a b- it's offensive. I think she may have also grown cold because you seem to have a slick tongue in the IM (although I'm sure you meant to be playful) and this may have further incensed her.

so what are you saying I should do? I don't even want to talk to her after she behaves like this. but I like her. and I know for a fact if I act to desperate or needy it will back fire.

so what are you saying I should do? I don't even want to talk to her after she behaves like this. but I like her. and I know for a fact if I act to desperate or needy it will back fire.

I know you don't want to appear weak. Shoot her a single e-mail saying that you liked talking to her but if she is no longer interested then you will understand. You can't lose with this because it demonstrates an interest as well as a willingness to walk if she wants to continue behaving this way.

maybe because I didn't contact her within 3 days after she wanted to call me.
It sounds to me like you're playing games with her. Not only that but she might be fed up with this inside joke of calling her a sheep head. Seriously, what's with that? It sounds insulting. Also, what I'm seeing isn't banter, particularly when it's an almost immediate leap from insulting name to something sexual, after ignoring her for 3 days.

Having said all that, both of you were pretty rude in this IM. Her swearing at you, the entire conversation.

I would move on from this one but next time, stop playing games. Flirtatious games are fun. But insults and withdrawal games are not.

It sounds to me like you're playing games with her. Not only that but she might be fed up with this inside joke of calling her a sheep head. Seriously, what's with that? It sounds insulting. Also, what I'm seeing isn't banter, particularly when it's an almost immediate leap from insulting name to something sexual, after ignoring her for 3 days.

Having said all that, both of you were pretty rude in this IM. Her swearing at you, the entire conversation.

I would move on from this one but next time, stop playing games. Flirtatious games are fun. But insults and withdrawal games are not.

no I'm not playing games with her. I didn't "let her call me" because she sent me a text and I saw it 30 minutes later - I replied and she told me she wanted to call me but she can't now because she was going to sleep.

Here's my advice from one guy to another. If a woman tell you to **** off and/or some of the other really rude things then walk away...Just do it, write her off and go seek adventure somewhere else.

If she should come up to you later and ask what happened you can tell her "you told me to **** of so I did, what do you want from me now?" Trust me, she will respect that.

First rule of being a "take charge" guy - do not accept this kind of behavior or talk from anyone...especially someone you are interested in. Seriously, who need this????

I agree completely. Ultimately it doesn't matter 'why' she decided to behave in this manner. There's no way I'd hang around after someone spoke to me that way - and that's precisely why people who care about me do not. You teach people how to treat you. If someone spits in your face, you don't ask them why they did it - and you certainly don't ask for another serve by sticking around. You turn around and leave.

no I'm not playing games with her. I didn't "let her call me" because she sent me a text and I saw it 30 minutes later - I replied and she told me she wanted to call me but she can't now because she was going to sleep.
This doesn't explain the 3 day gap.

As I understand it, there was no three day gap. It was a miscommunication that occurred three days ago.
My understanding is that 3 days ago, she texted him to call her. He didn't get the text for 30 minutes, so when he replied to her, she told him that it was too late, that she was going to bed. Since that time, he hasn't contacted her.

Correct or not?

My understanding is that 3 days ago, she texted him to call her. He didn't get the text for 30 minutes, so when he replied to her, she told him that it was too late, that she was going to bed. Since that time, he hasn't contacted her.

Correct or not?

Yes, reading over it, I think you ARE correct. I'm not sure why you feel a 3 day gap in communication justifies the childish and spiteful little outburst she had, however, but I think you're right about the time frame. For my money that's entirely irrelevant, however. Even if we assume that this 3 day gap was some sly machination on the part of the OP (which would indeed be an assumption, given people don't always talk every day and actually CAN become busy), it still doesn't validate someone swearing like a sailor and telling a person to "**** off" when one becomes upset. That's ludicrous, childish behaviour.

Yes, reading over it, I think you ARE correct. I'm not sure why you feel a 3 day gap in communication justifies the childish and spiteful little outburst she had, however, but I think you're right about the time frame. For my money that's entirely irrelevant, however. Even if we assume that this 3 day gap was some sly machination on the part of the OP (which would indeed be an assumption, given people don't always talk every day and actually CAN become busy), it still doesn't validate someone swearing like a sailor and telling a person to "**** off" when one becomes upset. That's ludicrous, childish behaviour.
Take a look at my first post, telling him to move on, holding her responsible for the swearing but also suggesting that he stop the games and insults.

Take a look at my first post, telling him to move on, holding her responsible for the swearing but also suggesting that he stop the games and insults.

You know what? You have my apologies, Absinthe. Apparently I have my head up my butt today. All I can say in my defense is that I'm operating on too little sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been through and experience like this before. Still to this day I still have no answer as to what went wrong. One day things were fine then the next I was getting attitude like this. So I just said w/e I don't need someone like that in my life, as I don't need to have a headache like that.

I recommend you just backing off. Lay low from her for a while. If anything she will come back to you. Actinig like your best friend and like nothing happened. Take it with a grain of salt and if things work out fine afterwards then thats great.

Its hard to say if she was having a bad day and by the way you initiated the conversation just didn't help. However, its possible you could of said and/or done something in past conversations thats why she is pissed.

Archived