Dealing with girls that play hard to get

JDMxTeGrA101

How do you guys deal with girls like these? I really like this girl and have been talking to her here and there. Her friends says shes into me but doesnt seem like it. Then they told me she plays hard to get and never makes the move. So far I've always been the conversation starter but other than that this chick has BEAUTY and BRAINS and we have so much stuff in common. My only point is that I always have to start the conversation by texting her.

You do the same to her. Girls love the attention they get so shower her one moment. Then kid of ignore her the next. Don't always text her back right away. Wait for a bit (3-15 mins or up). Don't answer her call the first time (sometimes) and let it ring. People want what they cannot have. Start talking to other women, spend more time with your friends. Why make it seem like your attention is all around her. Cause you do have a life outside of her. Desperation is not attractive. Trust me, if she flirts then be neutral. Feed her a lil bit here and there until you think its alright to ask her out.

How do you guys deal with girls like these? I really like this girl and have been talking to her here and there. Her friends says shes into me but doesnt seem like it. Then they told me she plays hard to get and never makes the move.

I tend to ignore women who does not seem to show any interest. I am not a fan of banging my head against a wall, either.

But... try to be a bit more direct. She might be someone who gets hits on all the time, or just someone who wants the attention.

Wait ten years. Those really hard to get 20 somethings tend to still be single when they are 30 somethings. Once they figure out that Orlando Bloom (or whoever) isn't not going to call them, then they lower thier standards and get a little less hard to get.

Too bad many of the "good" guys are all married up by then.

I would try once, try a second time, then give up. Who needs the grief really?

Wait ten years. Those really hard to get 20 somethings tend to still be single when they are 30 somethings. Once they figure out that Orlando Bloom (or whoever) isn't not going to call them, then they lower thier standards and get a little less hard to get.

Too bad many of the "good" guys are all married up by then.

I would try once, try a second time, then give up. Who needs the grief really?

nicely said!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't deal with it, I simply walk away. I don't tolerate women that play hard to get because that normally comes hand in hand with mind games.

I take those kinds of actions as she doesn't know what she really wants.

-Jake

• 3 weeks later...
I tend to ignore women who does not seem to show any interest. I am not a fan of banging my head against a wall, either.

But... try to be a bit more direct. She might be someone who gets hits on all the time, or just someone who wants the attention.

As someone who gets hit on pretty often, I think being more direct is definitely worth a shot. If you've been hit on many times, you just start developing a wall for it. Sure he seems interested, but it could just pass and he could move to another girl. Sometimes playing hard to get it just a way to weed out people who are semi interested and could easily move to another person. It might be this girl is looking for a keeper who really digs her so being direct might get your message accross.

Or she could just be an attention * * * * * : ) you won't know until you try!

As someone who gets hit on pretty often, I think being more direct is definitely worth a shot. If you've been hit on many times, you just start developing a wall for it. Sure he seems interested, but it could just pass and he could move to another girl. Sometimes playing hard to get it just a way to weed out people who are semi interested and could easily move to another person. It might be this girl is looking for a keeper who really digs her so being direct might get your message accross.

Or she could just be an attention * * * * * : ) you won't know until you try!

And what if the guy seek the same thing? I mean, if the guy is looking for a keeper, he too want to see that she really dig him.

I personally think this is a big problem in male/female seduction game. I use to be fat and girls just didn't hit on me much (the least I can say...), when a girl was interested it use to shows and start up in a normal developing way. Now I'm quite attractive (lose a lot of weight, workout everyday, etc.) so girls hit on me a lot more and in different situation (in bar, while dancing, etc.). But, from time to time, as soon as I show more interest than "getting laid without knowing our respective name", the "no I wasn't/yes I am" game start. I usually don't waste time and leave - I'm not a "one night stand" type of guy and don't like mind games... Strangely, most of the time she'll be back in some odd manner. What's that exactly? You show interest, you don't, you do. Stop playing girl, start chatting... Everyone understand the game, but the "pull and push" doesn't have to reach extreme points... If she doesn't show enough interest throughout the whole process, move over. She's not interest in a human being, but in getting the "male psychology" caught in her "girls game". Move over.

My two cents...

Archived