i am so different to all his ex's.. i feel weird n slightly insecure about it

angel1980

been seeing my BF since end of december... as time has gone on i have seen the odd picture or 2 of ex's of his on his facbook..

i am so different to them that i am startin to feel a tad insecure.

from the very start he has told me how gorgeous n sexy i am n how into me he is .. but one night when we were drunk he did tell me he usualy goes for blondes but i have converted him (i have dark brown hair)

all his ex's have the bleach blonde barbie look, blue eyes and huge boobs.. and i have seen in the past he has 'liked' and commented on girls photos who are bright blonde and have a huge cleavage on display...

i am half sicilian so have the mediteranean look going on.. long dark hair, dark brown eyes and average size chest but wobbly in the bum department j-lo style.

i can't help worrying that deep down he would rather be with what he usualy fancies and that he is just settling for me coz i am a nice person and like what he likes and want what he wants for the future.... i keep wondering if he is fantasizing about blondes when we are havign sex... GRRRRR

i am sure other females have felt a little spark of worry in situations like this.. how did you get over it in the end coz i know i need to coz there is no way i am going blonde

and guys ... was there ever a girl who totaly changed your mind about what looks you go for??

i hate myself for worrying this coz i have just gone through months of it with a friend of mine who was worrying about her ex boyfriends pretty blonde ex .... it got so bad with her thinkin about it the whole time theat it broke them up n now she is gutted... after everything i advised her, i am now doing the same sort of worrying n it's winding me up

i am half sicilian so have the mediteranean look going on.. long dark hair, dark brown eyes and average size chest but wobbly in the bum department j-lo style.

You've got it going on, girl. Own it.

Guys (people) don't really "go for looks". They go for specific people. He's going for you.

Eventually, all girls stop playing with Barbies -and so do guys

Well, there are men who become middle-aged and decide to leave their partners to go play with Barbies again!

And there are middle aged women who think they still are barbies. roll eyes

quote: i keep wondering if he is fantasizing about blondes when we are havign sex. OR he was fantasizing about a "mediteranean look going on.. long dark hair, dark brown eyes" while with the blondes.

I don't think you have anything to worry about - big boobs and blonde hair ain't all it's cracked up to be.

And there are middle aged women who think they still are barbies. roll eyes

quote: i keep wondering if he is fantasizing about blondes when we are havign sex. OR he was fantasizing about a "mediteranean look going on.. long dark hair, dark brown eyes" while with the blondes.

I don't think you have anything to worry about - big boobs and blonde hair ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Oh yeah..I have most definitely seen them...the forty-something women with the fake blond hair, piles of makeup, overly tanned, leathery skin, high heels, short skirts and tops with their boobs hanging out!

Archived