Ow!Ow!Ow! When does it stop hurting!??

Shylight

My boyfriend and I slept together for the first time yesterday - I hadn't had sex for two years, (and which was only ONE time) so I was expecting it to hurt. But we've been having sex all day trying new positions and everything, and if he sticks anything more than his head in there it HURTS like hell! I wasn't expecting myself to come anytimes with him, but when does pain from sex ever stop? He is rather large, at least 7 inches, and rather wide at that. We have been using condoms as well as the contraceptive sponge. I don't know if thats the problem? When can I start enjoying it? I am suspecting I might have involuntary contractions in my vagina. He tells me before even entering that Im so tight he has trouble getting it in.

Try using lube and learn to just relax, cause if you don't, your body will naturally contract itself and thus, make sex painful.

Maybe try making him using manual stimulation with you-fingering you, what I mean. Try using one finger, then two over time, then three, and then have sex. This will take a while... Like a month or so.

Good luck.

Archived