guys...I just realized that facebook is a devilish invention...lol

Just woke up with a pretty good mood not so long ago...so i went on facebook to check a link a friend of mine was suppose to send me. Anyway i dont know why...but i got tempted to enter my ex's facebook profile... Big mistake... emotions just overflew me, but in a way she seems different... I dont know if its me or its just she got older, anyhow i was actually thinking of erasing my facebook acount for a while but i figure out that I dont want to give her such a big credit, i dont want her to deprive me from stuff in life, i still got lots of friend on facebook and i so i do not really want stop talking to them as a result.

Anyhow it was a pretty brutal experience just to see new photos of her...and when i think about it it sounds stupid ...why would a bunch of new photos invoke such a reaction in me...i mean thats just stupid we are not connected in any way...

Blackey, block her. It will prevent you from seeing her profile. The other option is deactivate your account for a while. I had to make a conscious effort not logon to FB for a while until I could better handle seeing her pics. Even now though I don't bother with FB. It's *only* good use is to maintain contact with people you have been out of touch with. Otherwise its just for attention * * * * * * . "Look at me, look at me, I just got a super duper mocha grande frappe-latte" or whatever. No real substance.

I deleted my ex... I felt like it was a little childish but I know it's for the best for ME to heal. Sometimes I wish I hadn't, but that's only cause I wanna see what she's doing which is COUNTER productive.

So I vote delete.

Archived