Can oral (to a girl) instantly feel good?

DatingIsSoHard

I'll explain later why I'm asking this and why this detail is important.

What I mean is: Can a girl instantly enjoy oral sex or is it always required to stimulate her a bit first with caressing etc?

If she is wet is that evidence enough that she enjoys it?

Now the reason why I ask this is that my ex dumped me in 2 phases:

- September, 7th : Said she needed time & space (classic) and had sex a last time with me. She said something intriguing that day before we had sex: "Let's see if the sex works better than the talking" (we already had a total communication breakdown the preceding weeks)

We both had little time so I sort of skipped extended foreplay and went straight for her privates with my tongue and she instantly said "Oh feels good"

I wonder if she was simulating or whether it is still possible that she really enjoyed it.

- November,20th She dumped me over the telephone. We had not met again since last time, nor did she text me/phone me before. That makes me assume that she must have thought that even sex wasn't better than talking.

It matters to me because although I usually had longer foreplay the other times before I remember that she often used to say "Oh feels good" when I performed oral on her. And I'm starting to doubt if I'm good in bed and she might have left me coz of bad sex.

It really does depends on the girl. for me it doesn't really matter if foreplay before oral or not is fine with me. I work both way

So judging from most answers I've got so far I should conclude that she probably DID enjoy but that communication had broken down to the point of no return and that's why she finalised the dumping process?

Archived