feeling rough after a medical abortion

I hope you feel better soon. Also, did you have a lot of emotional upset prior to the decision to have the abortion? Emotional stress has an impact on how the body physically reacts to things and can disrupt the gastrointestinal tract leading to issues like diarrhea and/or vomitting. So your symptoms could be due to the procedure itself or they could be due to the aftermath of all the emotional upheaval that happened in the 5 weeks prior to the procedure.

well me and my partner were a bit confused about what we wanted to do, it was a bit of a shock tbh as iam on the pill. and we already have two children 1 of which is autistic we didnt really get chance to talk things through because i went for a scan on weds and there was no heart beat anyway. it could be stress related as we found out monday my partners father is dying, and we had a phone call thurs night to say my partners nan has terminal cancer and hasnt got long left. so it has been a vert stressful week. but i was getting quite servere morning sickness before hand, so could it still be that?

Archived