ex wont gimme my stuff still suspect games

sickoflosing

ok im gettin pretty fed up with her she been told atleast 3 times to gimme whats mine. daddy changed her cell number cuz shes trying to get over me. she hasnt called since like last sun. thats the last time i told her to gimme my stuff and she said she will. still waiting here. sentimental things that she has no right to keep. im getting to be at the last straw over this. i was thinkin of calling her parents number but not leaving a message to hopefully remind her. and i dont really wanna talk to any of them either.

ENA i need some advice. why is she not giving whats mine? looking for reasons and hopefully a solution. and if anyone is goin to comment..oh u just want to talk to her or w/e ..dont bother cuz im in this for my stuff ONLY.

oh and she said shed drop it off on my porch and still hasnt. i gave her stuff back when turning in the keys to our old place..but yet she didnt bring anything of mine with her? she had a whole month to leave anything it our place too...w*t*f* and shes been there a few times obviously. is this some stupid game here or wut? an excuse to call me again or see me in person? im sick of this i want my stuff so she can get gone!!

typed out a letter to her dad gunna send it out on monday. hes a fair common sense guy..ill get my things back hopefully. last time i told her was a week ago. she has got some mental issues for sure. some girls that know us both say shes keeping it as either to be able to contact me again or that she isnt really ready to let go yet..and she is a very stubborn girl..and she sure is.

i think some reverse psychology is in order...

tell her "you know what...keep my stuff, its worth it not to see you again..toodles"

then dont ever ask for it back....i bet she will panic and then start using it to meet up to give you it back...ignore her

by asking her all the time you are giving power to her and shes lovin it.

time to turn the tables my friend

Archived