I met that girl named Alice almost 1 and a half yrs ago in a club. We introduced ourselves and we started talkin and laughing like we know each other for years. Chemistry was excellent . Story was repeated every weekend for a couple of months. I made her understand that I liked her but I never said it clearly. She mentioned that she likes insightful people, and only if im one of them, we could talk. Since then we were talking less than the previous days, but she still was coming to me , talking, laughing, staring in the eyes and smiling.

One night that Alice wasn’t at the club (bad luck), i made a mistake asking her number from a girl (I thought she was a good friend of her).

The next time Alice was kind of strange, we talked a bit but none of us mentioned anything about the number or that girl till the end of the night ! She was kind of ironic when I was asking her number and I realised that she may was disappointed and upset from the whole number-story.

Alice never replied to my sms and never talked to me again! When I finally saw her again after a long time, it was obvious that she was feeling uncomfortable when she saw me, we didn’t talk but she was looking at me when I wasn’t looking, standing or dancing close to where I was, and l caught her searching with her eyes for me at the club. Not sure if she is trying to find a chance to talk.

I never tried to talk to her because im not sure if she didn’t like me at first place. Did she like me at first place? Does she have feelings for me? Im totally confused. I can’t get her out of my mind, and I want to be together!

Any advice/ opinions?

Perhaps you should just make a move because what do you have to lose? You've already spent so long wondering if she likes you, but what is the point in that? Just tell her or try to kiss her or something, or else you'll end up losing contact with her and never find out if it could have gone further. You only need one second of braveness, and it could make you very happy, so just got for it.

Archived