I want to win back my girls heart!

My girlfriend of 5 years and 8 months today!(fri 5th feb) finished me last sat 30th jan and im devastated! In recent months and especially recent weeks we have been having problems where she said she keeps feeling she wants to be alone and doesn't feel the same any more and that something is missing! This really hurt me ans since saturday ive been thinking and realised it was me I was taking her for granted and also being selfish! I went round tonight (fri 5th feb) to see her at home, we talked and I told her that over the last few days I have realised my problems and im going to sort them out and become a better person for it. I told her i want the old times back and that i can make her the happiest girl in the world once more! I just need the chance to win her heart back! She says she doesn't know if thats what she wants! She couldn't give a straight answer to anything! She would of just said NO if she want to ever get back together if she knew she didn't want to! When I left I felt happy to of seen her and it seemed abit of the old us was there when i said bye at her door. I asked her if she was glad I came and she started to nod a yes but stopped herself it was so obvious and I laughed and told her I know she stopped herself saying yes! (she can be stubborn!) Also when I first arrived she had a smile on her face but I don't know if that was just nerves or happiness to see me! Please give me your opinions on how you would read into this and also what should I do now?

Thanks in advance

Matt

You need to give her some time and space and let her sort her issues out.

If you come on too strong, you will only push her away. Give her the space to make a sound decision.

In the meantime, focus on you and how you plan on keeping those changes in tact should you get a second chance.

Good Luck

Just want to add that during the bad times recently she has still been giving me meaningful kisses and we had been making love (not just sex). I mentioned this to her to prove that she obviously still loves me and it can't of just gone! I really believe that she is stopping herself from loving me on purpose now to make all this easier and because she thinks it will just be the same again if we ever get back together. It hurts me to know she has these feelings deep down and she is choosing to ignore them! How can I stop her ignoring them and give me a chance to win her back!?

Also what should I do this valentines day?

Archived