He dumped me AGAIN. I feel so horrible and stupid! I HATE MY LIFE

I couldn't stop talking to my ex, we kept seeing eachother we kept fighting, I said some bad things to him and he dumped me last night. He won't talk to me! I have been texting him and calling him and he won't answer! Last night he kicked me out of his apartment..he told me F**K YOU! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE and he made me leave. I don't know why we always fight. I just care about him so much, I'm so lonely and now he dumped me again. I want to die. I'm so alone and sad.

coco this is a replay of last year. i feel like i'm reading the same threads ofyours i read a year ago. this man has abusive tendencies, obviously. do you want to stay with him till he starts hitting you? you don't want to die. you don't care about him. you just don't want to be alone.

He was doing everything to show me he cared and I just kept telling him that he didn't care and that he was just putting on an act. Now he hates me again. I don't want my year to be all messed up like last year. I feel physically sick.

If you really felt like he was putting on an act and you didn't really trust that he was sincere, then perhaps this is for the best. When two people reconcile there has to be honesty, sincerity and trust. Without those key things, a reconciliation is doomed to failure.

Wow. You need to find a way to become happy and at peace with yourself. Find something that you like to do and occupy yourself. Help someone else get good at it. I've found that nothing helped me feel better about myself than using something I'm good at to help build up another. You seem very emotionally unstable, insecure, needy, and like a drama queen and this relationship only seems to exacerbate all of these. I think if you use my advice, you will be much happier and secure within yourself.

CoCo, you can do SO much better. You have to realize that there are guys out there who will never treat you this way and treat you the way you deserve to be treated. This guy sounds like he is no good. You can find true happiness with someone who will treat you good and never leave you. You just have to make an effort and put yourself out there. Good things will come. You need to try and move on from this guy and find happiness in yourself.

coco this is a replay of last year. i feel like i'm reading the same threads ofyours i read a year ago. this man has abusive tendencies, obviously. do you want to stay with him till he starts hitting you? you don't want to die. you don't care about him. you just don't want to be alone.

Yup, I can't believe I'm reading this again. You were doing sooo good without him - why did you go back to that miserable man? He is NO good & you deserve better. Until you realize this - you will continue being miserable right along with him.

I kept bringing up the past and stuff...so thats why he dumped me..plus I'm a bit** I guess? I really do want to be happy I really do but when I am around him I just feel annoyed. It hurts really bad you guys because I was moving on and now I have to start all over again.. alone and just feeling really bad about myself. I failed again you know?

calm down little lady.. It's not that bad. I would say "Trust ME", but you need to trust yourself that it's not that bad. I don't know your story from before, but I do know from this post that you are in a bad place as far as feeling & emotions goes right now and you need to feel a little better. Everyone is gonna tell you the same thing.. Forget him, leave him, you're better without him, blah blah blah, but it all boils down to you. You have to make yourself feel better. again I don't know what happened before & what caused the latest issue, but if he dumped you, let him be for now and see if he comes back.. But please DO remember to continue to live your live. You cannot dwell in the pain for too long or it will consume you.

This is definitely a trap you'll have to work out of and it has nothing at all to do with him. You have to (and trust me I do too) learn how to stop fearing being alone so much that you'll settle for anyone. It will leave you in this state time and time again.

Best to you

but how??????

I just got back from an interview, I'm trying to feel better but I keep crying.

Of course you are feeling bad and crying right now if you just broke up last night! Even if the relationship wasn't the greatest and you had broke up before, it is still going to hurt! Don't deny your feelings - let yourself feel bad for right now, there is nothing wrong with that under the circumstances.

I am your age and I understand that it is a scary thing to have to start over with someone new, especially when you had feelings for your ex. But from what you are saying, you guys just don't seem to be cutting it as a couple. And you may as well start that journey of finding someone new now instead of being with this guy several more years, delaying the inevitable, and then starting it even later. The thing is though, I would really recommend taking some time off from relationships and just focus on yourself, and making yourself happy for a few months. That is what I am doing now, and I have learned so much about myself and am making positive changes in my life for me. I know that is scary when you feel the "pressure" of starting over again, but I think in the long run it will pay off in more happiness and better relationships. Good luck

but how??????

By making a point to recognize when you're feeling that way. When you're about to text him, stop yourself. Think "why am I texting someone who doesn't want me and even if he does want me isn't worth my time??"

You have to start to like yourself no matter what, even if you're single or alone. I know it isn't easy but it is the only way to stop settling.

Archived