During Sex: Lights On or Lights Off?

sexxy_tan

I am a very visual person, and Im extremely proud of my body, so I LOVE to have all the lights on when I have sex. The guy Im kind of with now always turns them on or leaves them, But once I did sleep with a guy (one night stand) who actually turned the lights off on purpose!!

Haha I was a little offended, probably unnecessarily but still...

Just wondering about everyone elses preferances

hehe

I always want the lights on. Though were working on getting over some self image problems with my girl. It took her a while to take her clothes off for me, and actually using some advice from his forum i had to blind every source of light in the room. And i made her watch as i put duct tape over every little crack, my computer, speaker lights, even the fire alarm. She still prefers them off, but weve been making slow progress from monitor light for music, to candle light, to sex in the daytime. Maybe in a few weeks ill try turning the light on on purpose

I always want the lights on. Though were working on getting over some self image problems with my girl. It took her a while to take her clothes off for me, and actually using some advice from his forum i had to blind every source of light in the room. And i made her watch as i put duct tape over every little crack, my computer, speaker lights, even the fire alarm. She still prefers them off, but weve been making slow progress from monitor light for music, to candle light, to sex in the daytime. Maybe in a few weeks ill try turning the light on on purpose

awwww, thats so sweet & patient of you!!

Don't be offended. I don't think it's because of you. My bf is very shy about letting me see him. He's getting a little bit more comfortable, but he doesn't want to take his shirt off (although he's getting closer), and when we went in my friend's hot tub together, he wouldn't let me turn the lights on because all he was wearing was his little bathing suit. He's very shy and that's why he doesn't want to let me see him. It's not about you, it's him, as cliche'd as that sounds.

She might need some proffesional help if her self image is that bad.

I would prefer to have them on so I can see everything, but it normally happened with dimmed lighting, because she was selfconscious. I can't imagine doing it in complete darkness. If she is so selfconscious that she has to have all the lights off, then she is probably not comfortable enough to be having sex in the first place. Dim lighting is more romantic, so that's what I'd go with.

Archived