I hope she's still interested in me.

justkeepon

About a month ago I found a woman on a certain dating site. We had conversations via email messages in order for us to get to know each other better. I eventually got her cell phone number. We met each other for the first time when I took her out on a casual date last Friday. We went to see a movie in the theater. Throughout the movie I was flirting with her, with her permission... I put my arm around her and was holding her hand. After the movie I walked her to her car and we were hugging and kissing for a while (about 20 minutes). I thought it was a lovely, and she seemed to enjoy it as well.

I was hoping that her and I can hang out this weekend, but I called her earlier today and she said she's going to be in Seattle for the whole weekend, and she said that she will be busy next week as well. She noted that she doesn't have any plans during the week after the next (essentially the weekend of February 19th-21st).

The thing is that I am a little bit skeptical. My theory is that she is lying to me and the truth is that she has another guy in mind and she will be going out with him. She seemed to be into me during the time that we were together, but women generally are tricky and play mind games, so I really don't know. What do you think is going on?

Thank you

Hard to say what's going on. It doesn't have to be another guy though. She has her own unique reason, so you have to play this game if you want her.

This whole situation would bother me too if I liked the girl.

... her own unique reason.. women... I guess I just have to wait until the next couple weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I just called her cell phone a few minutes ago. When she picked up the phone she said "Hello", then I said "Hey, how's it goin'?", then she asked "who's this?", then I was like "Hey, it's Lance".. then that is when she promptly hung up on me. I was unsure why she hung up on me. My guess is that she is not interested in me anymore and/or she has found another guy.

I still would like to get with her. What should I do?

Archived