ex makes me so mad, help.

So I brokeup with a guy 2 months ago, we been together for 7-8months. I pulled the plug because he didnt act like he cares nor did he try to make things work, when I did breakup he had nothing to say btw I was so mad I basically said all the things that bothered me about how he didnt care and such.

He then blocked me on hes phone rite away because when I cooled off I tried to call and ask him if we can talk, it went straight to voicemail. i left him voicemail saying call me back when you can, HE NEVER DID. He ignored me period.

ok NOw I find out my bro is friends with him and my ex is being super nice to my bro, all buddy buddy...now my bro thinks this guy is nice and he didnt nothing wrong, which makes me so mad because my ex knew I was really close to my bro..why is he doing this to me he was never friends with my bro only after the breakup, the worst part is now my bro thinks my ex is cool...

why is he doing this to me? my friend thinks its because he is trying to make me mad, but why ?he is the one who didnt care about the relationship and when I was hurting and decided to leave he didnt try to stop me infact he pushed me off.

yeah they also share the same friends, Should I just pretend nothing bothers me and just hangout with my bro even tho my ex is there? but I feel like he is trying extra hard to be friends with my bro. ..and Im not hanging out with my bro as much anymore...which I miss.

he never was good at communicating, and another thing I also hangout with my bro and hes friends not recently because I didnt want to see hes face....but im missing the crowd, even if my ex is trying to get intouch with me wouldnt he just call? or text?

Archived