Is this possible....

gem1234

iv been with my fiance for nearly 7 years but i love another guy too... iv never cheated! iv picked my faince but i cant stop thinking about the other guy!

Stay away from the other guy as much as possible.

Delete all contact information (email, facebook, phone number, AIM) that you have of his.

You are in control of this and if you stay strong, your feelings will go away.

Stay away from the other guy as much as possible.

Delete all contact information (email, facebook, phone number, AIM) that you have of his.

You are in control of this and if you stay strong, your feelings will go away.

iv tried but it hurts too much

Suck it up people. It is your responsibility to be honest. You should know how your mind works by now. If you know that your feelings are simply wanting what you cant get, not "true" love then throw those thoughts in the trash. Go with your gut. Listen to your gut. If your gut says I love them both equally then too bad for you, that is what you have to tell them. Don't pretend like you like one more than the other just so you can settle down. Straighten your emotions out, until then its your responsibility to be honest to these people. Selfishness is a very hurtful trait.

There is no way you can love more than 1 person at a time. You can care about multiple people but you cant truly love more than one. Thats what I hate about the shows The Bachelor and the Bacheloret. Your lying to someone if you are telling more than one person you love them.

Im not telling 2 people i love them, Iv told my fiance i love him for the past 6 years, i just keep thinking its routine now! The other guy told me he oved me but i havnt said it back to him. I cant stop thinking about the other guy. he makes me smile, laugh and i can be completely myself when i am around him!

i just dont know what to think,

Archived