feel like a little kid- I'm so giddy :)

Georgia_girl44

I feel like I shouldn't talk much about this, because the universe hates me sometimes and if you talk about new romances, it kind of jinxes it.

...But I cant help myself

Recently got in contact with a grade school crush, and we've been talking. Just feels so right. Being the little girl inside that I am, I've already planned our wedding in my head and the song we'll dance to first..ahaha

Does this ever happen to anyone else? I just came out of a long relationship and didnt really think I'd be happy again. Am I just trying to grab onto anything? I already had my rebound sex so I dont think this is a rebound AT ALL.

LoL...yes...I know how you feel. I never thought I'd ever have feelings for anyone but my ex fiancee. In fact, I have not been attracted to anyone else besides him in 10 years, so when I recently started to develop feelings for my boyfriend (who I was attracted to, but iffy about at first), it really caught me by surprise! I also feel like you do...giddy and happy...when I see him, I feel like a cartoon character with little hearts popping out of my eyes. When he holds me, I melt into him. When he makes me laugh, I feel like my mouth is going to rip from smiling so big.

So it is surely possible : D

Recently got in contact with a grade school crush... I've already planned our wedding in my head and the song we'll dance to first..ahaha

Did you ever see that episode of Scrubs where Carla shows JD her crazy and her head explodes and light is coming out of it. When I read this, that is what I saw. I also imagined maniacal laughter at the end.

I love your hello kitty avatar, had to say it. And yes I'm totally between giddy and scared myself. I like this guy so much I actually don't want to lose him, figure that out by my numerous posts. LOL Especially now that everyone in my family and friendgroup like him.

Archived